LFG DnD 4e Newbie - Europe time

1 post / 0 new
Hello,

My name is Zarule and I have had a longtime interest in DnD but have never known anybody to play this. The last 1 to 2 months I have been looking for a group around my neighborhood but it seems DnD isn't played a whole lot in the Netherlands let alone in the rural area I live. 

So! I am hoping I will be able to find a online group here who are willing to take in a newcomer, with European time in mind (My time is GMT +1). I am mostly looking for a 4e group since I got the PHB for that but I am not unwilling to try other versions of DnD.
I should be available on all days in the evening most of the time, as long as I know beforehand when the session is played. I also have a good working microphone so talking over skype will be no problem for me. In fact I am quite used to it. 

If you would like to have a flexible (but inexperienced) player in your group then I am all game! If you would like my skype name to talk about things directly then you can ask for it in a PM. I would rather not put my skype account name in the open for all the internet to see.