[GTC-ICD] Voidwalk

13 posts / 0 new
Last post

Voidwalk 
Sorcery

Exile target creature. Return is to the battlefield under it's owner's control at the end of the next end step

Cipher

Its funny that the first time you use it will likely be to clear the path for your creatures to connect. The subsequent copies must be your ETB creatures. Right?
I play for fun
I like the flexibility inherent in this card.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
This is pretty good, and the art is fantastic.
slow flicker, nice

too bad they once again changed the templating away from the AVR back to the original
proud member of the 2011 community team
Ok in limited nothing special.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Could be fun.
I so want to make a lock deck with Cipher and Detain, this could flicker my detain creatures making the field free to keep swinging and activating Cipher abilities. Not really a practical deck in today's format, but ah one can dream.  

How to autocard: [spoiler] [c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

I so want to make a lock deck with Cipher and Detain, this could flicker my detain creatures making the field free to keep swinging and activating Cipher abilities. Not really a practical deck in today's format, but ah one can dream.  

I think thats a really good synergie actually. Detain alone is weak, and cipher needs support. Just have to decide if you go UB or full esper.
I play for fun
You guys are crazy, this card is nuts if you'te going to play a Cypher deck anyway.
Simic Aproves
would be usefull with detain creatures

president obombya speaks anger prejudice and a time for US foreign air strike while the US worries about its rights

Let 'em burn [Frozen Parody]
Like most spells with Cipher -- it's best on any other guild with one of dimir's colors than in dimir.

Heck -- wasn't a big part of Dimir playing the spells of other guilds?

90% other guilds and 10% Dimir IS still Dimir.
It only gets a bit weird, not having black in the deck... 
Interesting in that not only does this have Cipher, but it can de-Cipher your opponents' dudes.

"We wlll kill them all."

Now to get my opponent to own Phage the Untouchable.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt