[GTC-ICD] Wrecking Ogre

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
[GTC-ICD] Wrecking Ogre

(R)
Creature - Ogre Warrior

Double Strike
Bloodrush — , Discard Wrecking Ogre: Target attacking creature gets +3/+3 and gains double strike until end of turn.

Wow, did not think this would come last second... 
I attack with my 3/3... 12 damage. (Wait wat?) 
Absolutely scary.
I am Blue/Black
That is an uncounterable minimum of 6 damage and probably a heck of a lot more right there.

Hold me mommy. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
I can see this ending limited and casual games. Swing with multiple creatures, a 2/2 gets by, hits for 10.
I know... you know what happenes when 1/1 creatures deal 8 damage. 
This card is fantastic.
Great combat trick, this is. XD

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
I'm having a hard time seeing the creature attached to this- that blood rush can work wonders, certainly in limited.
That's certainly first pickable.
This will end a lot of limited games in a hurry.
That is an uncounterable minimum of 6 damage and probably a heck of a lot more right there.

Hold me mommy. 

6 damage?

A 1/1 that gets through would deal you 8. 1/1 -> +3/+3 = 4/4 + double strike = 8.

I don't want to play against this. 

Hold me mommy. 

6 damage?

A 1/1 that gets through would deal you 8. 1/1 -> +3/+3 = 4/4 + double strike = 8.

Can't you attack with a 0/1 if you felt like it?

Anyways, I REALLY like this guy, even in constructed.
nice with cipher.  too bad cipher isn't nice normally.  and yes, i'll look at him in constructed.  20-point lifeswing with just a nighthawk is nothing to sneeze at.  yes, 20.

Hold me mommy. 

6 damage?

You could if you splash blue.
This card is a lot like overrun. It ends games.
Heya everyone, here are my homebrew threads: (yes there is only one right now, but there are more to come!) And Let There Be Fish-Men: KUO-TOA

Hold me mommy. 

6 damage?

You could if you splash blue.

If you attack with a 1/1, you deal 7 extra damage. (1+3)*2 = 8. But don't forget the 1 that would have been done anyway.
I beg i open this at the Prerelease, better then some Mythics in limited. 

Now I'm hoping for a Thorn Elemental reprint.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

Now I'm hoping for a Thorn Elemental reprint.

Too expensive.
I would settle for Pride of Lions or a new beefier cousin to Wandering Wolf.
Something in the 3-5 range. Howlgeist is too expensive and I'd rather not have to rely on Champ because it takes too much work for her to become dangerous with this.
True, but how many combos say "win the game, regardless of what else happened?" A Giant Growth and double strike on Thorn Elemental does that, and would be costed at exactly what it should be.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Obvious limited bomb is obvious.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

What a lovely Boros card ><
How has nobody commented on the awesome flavor text?!
It is pretty hilarious, actually.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin