[GTC-ICD] Spire Tracer

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spire Tracer

Spire Tracer - G    

Creature- Elf Scout

Spire Tracer can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach.

1/1
Silhana Ledgewalker without the fun hexproof.
Strictly worse than Treetop Scout. And that's not a place you want to be.
I wonder if the name is purposeful refernce to the flavor text of silhana Ledgewalker

To EyeballFrong. Thank you I couldn't remember the name of that card. 

EDIT: hard to block cheap hexproofed creatures can be bad for limited. This is especially true for a set with so many creature pumps and in the same color, Bloodrush.
Treetop Rangers' granddaughter, Silhana Ledgewalker's daughter, Gladecover Scout's sister, and Signal Pest's cousin.

seems quite bad really.
Treetop Rangers' granddaughter, Silhana Ledgewalker's daughter, Gladecover Scout's sister, and Signal Pest's cousin.

Don't tell Signal Pest, but I think he was adopted >.>
huh. a flier that can't be targetted by flying hate lol.
Pretty good.
Silhana Ledgewalker without the fun hexproof.

This. But still possibly playable, methinks.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Certianly not the best 1 drop.
I wonder if the name is purposeful refernce to the flavor text of silhana Ledgewalker

I thought it was a reference to The Outer Limits.

Anyway, I can see why she doesn't have hexproof. Bower Passage would make her Invisible Stalker in green since good reach cards are practically nonexistent (by virtue of it being a strictly worse mechanic costed for the same amount as the strictly better mechanic).
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt