37 posts / 0 new
Last post

Illness in the Ranks |
Enchantment (U)
Creature tokens get -1/-1.
"Selesnya denied us tribute. Let's show them the error of their ways."
-Milana, Orzhov prelate
Whelp, that's a hoser. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Muahahaha taste it Lingering Souls.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Also, Orzoph Prelates don't seem to be the kind to use contractions, it saddens me the flavor yext doesn't use the more sinister "let us"
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Ill? This card needs some straight medical attention. Hell, it is sicker than G.G. Allen. I only hope there is a mutha f***in' doctor of medicine hittin' up this bitch. This card is just about ready to let that line go flat. To thrust its foot through the proverbial bucket. Coffin makers be watching this card like vultures of carpentry.
curse of death's hold just got buffed.
1 mana for this is quite sexy.
yayay, this might be fun in combo with blood artist and that new boros enchantment that makes 1/1s every turn...
Nice effect, cool, flavor text and awesome art.
Nifty- I like these types of "proactive removal", though what would be really sweet is a version that gives tokens -3/-3 to instakill beast tokens, and make Geist of Saint Traft quite embarassed.
IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)
About as aggressively costed as can be. Cool stuff, I like it.
yeah take that lingering souls
I love how this is going to completely destroy any boros deck is plays against  
The anti-Selesnya. Boros doesn't need any stinkin' tokens, it has Legion Loyalist, Daring Skyjek, the Reckoner, and Spark Troopers. Yeah, there's Assemble the Legion and it looks cool, but by the time you play it you should have already beat the opponent's face in. Really a pity that card didn't deploy tokens at a more immediate time and in greater number.

But seriously, Boros may do creature aggro but this is not going to wreck Boros. At most, it'll force Boros to adapt to the new cards which is ideal anyay.

The anti-Selesnya. Boros doesn't need any stinkin' tokens, it has Legion Loyalist, Daring Skyjek, the Reckoner, and Spark Troopers. Yeah, there's Assemble the Legion and it looks cool, but by the time you play it you should have already beat the opponent's face in. Really a pity that card didn't deploy tokens at a more immediate time and in greater number.

But seriously, Boros may do creature aggro but this is not going to wreck Boros. At most, it'll force Boros to adapt to the new cards which is ideal anyay.

i'd be surpriced if there wasn't a token generator like gather the townsfolk for boros in this set, plus it hurts decks that might use murder investigation, which is mostly going to be used as an enabler for battalion; in constructed this is going to be really useful for those token decks that get annoying, but in limited your probably right, it will slow them down but its not going to stop them.

i'd be surpriced if there wasn't a token generator like gather the townsfolk for boros in this set, plus it hurts decks that might use murder investigation, which is mostly going to be used as an enabler for battalion; in constructed this is going to be really useful for those token decks that get annoying, but in limited your probably right, it will slow them down but its not going to stop them.

Prepare to be suprised, no two mana Boros token generators in this set.
I guess it would be nice against splinter twin by killing the pestermite tokens and negate the power of deciever exarch... Or could be added to splinter twin in order to have another wincon  in blood artist . Though it is quite funny that it hurts orzhov (sorin, lingering souls, etc)
Great sideboard card.
Oh wow, this is nutty.
Sideboard tech for sure.  Great in block....terrible in this set.  
Never thought they make this card, take that lingering souls!!
Beware !!!! There are Zombies even in Spaces !!!
Epic hoser if I ever saw one.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Epic hoser if I ever saw one.

The artwork is pretty fantastic as well.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
This is will be a great help against pesky esper token decks I'm always facing.

How to autocard: [spoiler] [c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze you can also... [deck] 38 Relentless Rats 22 Swamp [/deck] =

For 1 mana.  Very nice.
Deathpact Angel, we hardly knew ye.
I think this is being overrated. The only decks you'd hose with this also run more than 4 anthems, and have large tokens.
Time to unban Bitterblossom in modern?
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Hmmm.... hunted troll and hunted phantasm could like this.
Hmmm.... hunted troll and hunted phantasm could like this.

I like the way you think. Also Forbidden Orchard.
I am Blue/Black
-1/-1

Two dead 3/3 centaurs.

What?
-1/-1

Two dead 3/3 centaurs.

What?

They're not dead, just really sick. The male is sitting up and clutching his head, see?
So sick they barely can kill two soldiers each.
How about Phelddagrif? But I have to admit, I'm sad this doesn't hose Tragtusk harder. Oh well. Skullcrack and that tapping enchantment will suffice.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
Ghave gets shut down for !! hahahaha
This card makes me sad. But at least I have anthems to counteract it.
This. Blood Artist. Then any of the following... Varchild's War-Riders, hunted phantasm, hunted troll. Oh yeh, and forbidden orchard to cast.