Equivilant to Flash

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
In Standard play, other than Flash -- as with Alchemist's Refuge and alike -- are there ways to play a nonland card, specifically a Creature, on my opponent's turn?
I need to perform this action with White and/or Red and/or Black. ANd, I need to drop a Creature, not a Token.
I don't know what is allowable in standard play, but quicksilver amulet would probably be great for any color if you can use it. Or back to the green you don't want to use with elvish piper 
I need to perform this action with White and/or Red and/or Black. ANd, I need to drop a Creature, not a Token.

Instant speed dropping a creature in red, white, or black... In Standard? I don't think you're going to find it.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

For an aura, there's Talons of Falkenrath, which does it itself.

White has Village Bell-Ringer and Restoration Angel in the same vein.

I can't think of anything in black.

Usually, if a nongreen, nonblue creature has flash, it's something like Village Bell-Ringer where it has an ETB ability that really needs flash to work right.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt