Dragonlance 3e

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
My sister-in-law's boyfriend and I were discussing Dragonlance stuff last night and the question came up about 3rd Edition books.  He said that he could never find anything and I've never really looked myself.  Were any sourcebooks or campaign setting books ever published for 3 or 3.5?
There were some 3/3.5 books released early on by Wizards of the Coast.  However, I don't know if they regained the license for it after it was dropped in '06.  So far there has been no Dragonlance in 4e (save for a few pieces of fan favorite content) and it's not entirely likely 5e will see more DL.  Anyway, best of luck on finding the books, but yes there is official DL books for 3rd edition. 
www.amazon.com/3-5e-Dragonlance-Books/lm... here's a list, if that helps

The Knights of W.T.F. may as well be ghosts, but the message still stays;

• KEEP D&D ALIVE, END EDITION WARS!
  • RESPECT PEOPLES' PREFERENCES
  • JUST ENJOY THE GAME!
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
A little more specifically...

A hardcover Dragonlance Campaign Setting product was released by Wizards of the Coast.  The license was then given to Sovereign Press to produce supplements and adventures.  Sovereign Press became Margaret Weis Productions after a couple of years and continued to produce Dragonlance material.  The link DoctorNecrotic provided is missing a few items (notably the 3.5 adaptations of the original DL series of modules).

The license reverted back to Wizards of the Coast in early 2008 just prior to the release of 4th Edition.  There were no official 4th Edition Dragonlance products.   

All around helpful simian

Excellent, thanks for the link and the reply guys!