4e player looking for online grp for Sundays

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi All

I'm an AD&D player from way back looking to get back into the 4e game version (learning system now). I can play Sunday afternoons/evenings after 2. Need an online group since my work requires me to travel a lot.

Drako
Hey Drako,

Two friends and myself are currently looking for a game.
We're completely new to the game, not for lack of trying, it just seems to be insanely difficult to find enough people!
Would you mind playing as DM? I'm sure we can find others (most likely new also) to join in.

I suspect this isn't what you had in mind, but hell, I'm desperate enough to throw lines out everywhere and hope someone bites! Tongue Out
Hi all,

I've never really condisered on line gaming but I'm struggling to find a group near me. What Time zones are you in and also how do you play on line?

Thanks,

Ben
If this group gets off the ground let me know, there are a few ways to go about playing online

-Trav
Hi, I'm also extremely new to D&D, but have always been interested. I seem to be having trouble finding any scheduled games in my area so finding a game online might be the only way for me to play. As Archangel88 said, if this group gets going please let me know. I would love to join you all.

-Tryc

Hey all,

Repeating others but If this game gets going let me know, never played Online before but only have one game a week now a few hours and would like to get some more play time in.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

There's a group on Facebook called Dean's Game. Simply join it and we can get in touch easier.
I'm also interested. It looks like y'all have a lot of people, but I'd love to squeeze in.
There's a group on Facebook called Dean's Game. Simply join it and we can get in touch easier.

Could you please give me a link?

Going to fb and search for Dean's Game gives me way to much headace :/ 

Could you please give me a link?

Going to fb and search for Dean's Game gives me way to much headace :/ 

Here's the group.

www.facebook.com/groups/437555206292429/
Sign In to post comments