Artifact Equipment

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can I pay the equip cost to detatch an artifact equipment from my creature? Can I pay the mana cost to bring it back to my hand?
Can I pay the equip cost to detatch an artifact equipment from my creature? Can I pay the mana cost to bring it back to my hand?

No and no.   You can pay the equip cost to move it from one creature to another, but not to simply detach it.  You can't pay to return it to your hand.

Can I pay the equip cost to detatch an artifact equipment from my creature?

No.

If you have more than one creature, you can use the equip ability to move it to your other creature, which will cause it to detach from the first creature. You can't, however, just unattach it.
Can I pay the mana cost to bring it back to my hand?

No.

equip cost is only to equip.  You can thus 'move' it to a different creature, but not just detach it.

You cannot pay the mana to put a card back in your hand, you would need to use a spell or ability, like unsummon
equip cost is only to equip.  You can thus 'move' it to a different creature, but not just detach it.

You cannot pay the mana to put a card back in your hand, you would need to use a spell or ability, like unsummon

Bad example, since that can't be used on equipment.  Boomerang is a better example.

Sign In to post comments