making a non tolken elf help

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi, ex forum lurker finally stepping out of the shadows. My current campaign is coming to a close soon and I have finally started building my own world.

I have most other nations/cultures done but creating a new elvish nation has somewhat daunted me.

I want them to be a more nomadic forest dweller, hunters, more native American than anything, killing but using every part of any animal they kill. Bone armor and weapons, very sorceror/shaman, but the kicker is I want them to be completely against religion.

Kind of a mix between native Americans, MtG elf's, and the Zulu of Africa's past if that makes any sense to you lol.

Any ideas or a fresh way of looking at elves would be appreciated, and possibly stolen.
Look into the Elves in the Dark Sun Campaign Setting. Profit.
RIP George! 4-21-11 RIP Abie! 1-2-13
Funny Forum Quotes
[quote author=82733368 post=532127449]
58115148 wrote:
"You notice a large piece of mold clinging to your toothbrush. What do you do?" "I cast Fireball." "I run like hell!
63797881 wrote:
The standard d4 is somewhat (SOMEWHAT) rounded on the top, the older models are even flat. The Lego is shaped in such a way that in an emergency, you can use one as a makeshift surgical knife.
147742801 wrote:
57457938 wrote:
My wife asked me if her pants made her look fat. What do you think I said?
Wife: Do these pants make me look fat? RedSiegfried: I just killed a bunch of orc women and children.
63797881 wrote:
82733368 wrote:
28.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character (Monk or otherwise) does not require my character to be completely shitfaced, no matter what the name (and fun interpretation) implies.
29.) Making a "Drunken Master" style character does not require ME to be completely tanked, no matter how "in-character" I want to be..
Sign In to post comments