24 hour thingy

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
Omg last episode of fringe!!! Ajsjxbsiakdnfjc

Make a card based off of or inspired by a pseudoscience.
Pseudoscience
Sorcery
After this game, play another game.
This is Magic!!

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Fringe? Donno what that is.

Fatal Phrenologist
Creature - Human Wizard
Whenever a creature attacks, blocks, fights, or targets Fatal Phrenologist its (i.e. the creature, not Fatal Phrenologist) power and toughness are added together and then reapplied at random. (Videlicet, a 2/2 can become a 0/4, 1/3, 2/2, 3/1, or a 4/0.)

2/2

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Goblin Biologist 
Creature - Goblin Advisor
: Flip a coin. If heads target creature gets +2/+2. I tails target creature gets -2/-2.
The foot bone connected to the elbow bone. The elbow bone connected to the skull bone.
1/1

Cause goblins and science... sigh. 
Wow, we're both watching it XD

Let's see...

September, the Unloyal
Legendary Creature - Observer
Protection from Observers
, : Exile September, the Unloyal, then return him to the battlefield.
, : Look at the top X cards of target opponent’s library, then put them back in any order.
The boy is important.

Render

First ability because teleport, second ability because Observers can see probable future events and manipulate them.

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

I cried a lot
I didn't like the ending at all. It made no sense. The writers don't understand timelines at all, it seems -_- . I am disappoint.

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

Dont try to pretend you know anything about a science that isn't even real, even if its based in real theories.
Dont try to pretend you know anything about a science that isn't even real, even if its based in real theories.

No...but...

Actual spoilers below
Show
...the plan was that Michael went into the future to show the scientists what they could achieve if they didn't remove emotion. Thus making the Observers not exist. Okay, then...

But at that point, if the Observers never existed, why would Walter just be removed from the universe conveniently at the point where the Observers invaded?

Realistically, if the Observers never existed, we know a few things would change:

1) September wouldn't have existed to interrupt Walternate while he was looking for his cure, and he'd have found it and saved Peter himself.

2) Assuming Walter still kidnapped Peter anyway, September wouldn't have existed to save them in the lake, and Peter would have drowned then.

Also, if we assume Walter just blinked out of existence to prevent the paradoxes, then why would that happen conventiently just as the Observers invaded? Wouldn't it just happen completely, removing Walter from existence period and allowing the Observers to exist without any paradox?

It seems the writers only did what they did not through any logical cause-and-effect, but simply to give Peter, Olivia, and Etta a happy ending. Which is nice and all...but kind of disappointing for a science-fiction show's series finale's ending.

Tireless Alchemist
Creature - Human
, Sacrifice a land: Flip a coin three times. If all three flips come up heads, you gain 7 life and draw seven cards.
"It's going to work this time. I can feel it."
2/2
maybe spoilers
1) that's what the injection was for, at least that's what I got from it. Also time is clearly very wavy in that show.

2) peter already didn't exist anyway remember? The machine and everything?
Lucky Streak

Sorcery

You win all coin flips this turn.
Draw a card.

"Most gamblers bet their fortunes on chance. Most gamblers don't know Lady Luck on a first name basis."
–Devlin Sevenbone

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Is sevenbone a card you've made? It needs to be.
maybe spoilers
1) that's what the injection was for, at least that's what I got from it. Also time is clearly very wavy in that show. 2) peter already didn't exist anyway remember? The machine and everything?

Spoilers
1) No, the injection was to keep him alive while traversing the wormhole.

2) Well...yeah, but...well...I, uh....hm. I'd forgotten about that. Damn, this show is confusing sometimes XD .

But still, why would Walter be removed conveniently just before the invasion? That still doesn't make any sense except for the sole purpose of giving everyone a happy ending.

To stop him from both existing in the current timeline and the future of the current timeline, which is sort of now a side timeline. So this show has like 5 timelines now.
To stop him from both existing in the current timeline and the future of the current timeline, which is sort of now a side timeline. So this show has like 5 timelines now.

Yeah, but, again...it's still quite a specific (and convenient) time to pull him out of existence. Why JUST at the invasion? He could be pulled out at any point in time before they went into the future with Michael, and it would still prevent that paradox.

Science isn't an exact science.
Science isn't an exact science.

In other words... "No reason, but this is a sci-fi television show, so stop overanalyzing it"? :P

I can explain anything and make it make sense, but if you're trying to find "realism" in a tv show I can't help you. Especially when we dont even understand reality anyway. Open your mind to the impossible and whatever he says, right?
I can explain anything and make it make sense, but if you're trying to find "realism" in a tv show I can't help you. Especially when we dont even understand reality anyway. Open your mind to the impossible and whatever he says, right?

Let's not get into philosophy. I believe that we CAN understand reality through observation and logic...and when things don't make logical sense, they're probably not going to happen.

But like you said, trying to find realism in a TV show is probably not the best course of action. I just wish they tried harder for the series finale.

We can but we don't yet, none of you exist anyway.
We can but we don't yet, none of you exist anyway.

Ah, the Solipsist. What an interesting study you folks are :P .

Actually I beleive that all philosophies and possibilities are simultaneously correct, and simply say what I need to to stay in whatever character I am putting out at the moment.
Actually I beleive that all philosophies and possibilities are simultaneously correct, and simply say what I need to to stay in whatever character I am putting out at the moment.

So...a philosophical opportunist, then? I'd be interested to know how you deal with internal contradictions if I didn't think you could be trolling :P .

My brain accepts contradictions and paradoxes for some reason.
My brain accepts contradictions and paradoxes for some reason.

In that case...go into the past and kill your grandfather. I want to see what happens, especially if solipsism is right and the universe is all in your paradox-accepting mind :D .

I said my brain accepts them, not physics. No wait, quantum physics is all paradoxes, so I probably could.
Yes, but if solipsism is correct for you, then physics is, like everything else, just a construct of your mind. So if solipsism is right and your mind accepts paradoxes, then physics accepts paradoxes :P . QED

Yes I'm awesome thank you
I said my brain accepts them, not physics. No wait, quantum physics is all paradoxes, so I probably could.

Of course physics accepts paradoxes, the definetion of a paradox boils down to "Something that ______ says is right even if your tiny little brain hasn't caught up yet". Often, that blank is "The Universe" and that is where paradoxes in physics come up.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Exactly, my brain is just awesome enough to understand the universe. Sorry all my modesty ran dry.
Vedalken Mesmerist

Creature--Vedalken

, : Tap target artifact or creature. 2/2
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
A vedalken psychiatrist would be hilarious and/or terrifying
A vedalken psychiatrist would be hilarious and/or terrifying

Actually, Mesmer was the magnet dude.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt