Lords of Creation : Chaos Within (OOC Thread)

1485 posts / 0 new
Last post

Shadow was there... so it was not a wasted effort. Have *fun* at the wedding.. unless you're someone who actually has fun at weddings. In that case, have fun (notice lack of imbedded sarcasm). I hope the food's worth the trip.

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. -Revelation 21:6

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.-John Donne, Meditation XVII

My photo was found here.

Gonna try to get a destruction post up for you today, Forgotten

Thank you kindly. I'll put this LoC into its last breath tomorrow.

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. -Revelation 21:6

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.-John Donne, Meditation XVII

My photo was found here.

It was fun, actually.  

It was at an aquarium and the sharks came to say hello

Everstorm made.  Just one final fight to be had :D

Darn. I might be busy for a few days (2/3). I won't be getting anything up until then probably.

My photo was found here.

Thats okay.

As long as we're pretty much there by Nov. 1st and the start of Nanowrimo, all will be well :D

There. Hope it was worth the wait. That one took me... 1.5 hours. It includes call backs to Azgo's creation and Azgo's formation from Azazel/Go'El during the Altruis entrance. Enjoy.

I probably won't be posting for a few days.

My photo was found here.

ALso, I'm willing to edit out the Genesis Fire if we (including Raven if you're still around, and Shadow who I know is lurking) want the world to remain the same old hellhole it used to be. Or perhaps it stops when Azazel and Go'El are made into vestiges, creating a "garden" of rebirth, outside of which the world is stil wounded with the scars of the old gods' pettiness.

I guess it depends on how bittersweet we want this ending to be. Bittersweet? Bitter-Bittersweet? Or Sweet-Bittersweet, when the bitterness is less of an aftertaste and is something you are willing to suffer through for the lasting, if shallow, sweetness. Pick your poisen.

My photo was found here.

Hey again. I apologize for implying I might join back into this LoC and the next one, only to completely disappear from the face of the earth.

Obviously, I doubt at the moment I'll be able to join any ongoing games, although I'd always like to return in the future.

Pinch me, I must be dreaming...

James? Wow. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time no see. 

I destroyed Pruinus by the way. But it was a good fight.

My photo was found here.

Wonderful post, Forgotten.

I'd say I'm not generally in favor of some sort of hard reset to the world and suddenly it is a happy, idyllic place.  I think some sort of slowly expanding rebirth that spreads from that site at a slow and steady pace, eventually making the world beautiful, but... taking its (very long and sweet) time.  

Now to wrap Agni, Sa and TASOE up.  Raven, how do you want to do this?  I'd still like the Suns/Amulet to play a role in some regard.  

Speaking of...

We forgot the Zizu  

So it turns out I may not be as busy as I had planned. Go figure.

I'm flexible in how this ends, although i prefer The Last to be a vestige of divine power and the other gods dead, absent, or .... something akin to that. Also, I did some looking into old threads.

What happened to this: 

Topheh wrote:

Mibbit be-gone!  I agree wholeheartedly.  

?

It seems Mibbit is still here, and being used (though less frequently than it was a few months ago). That was from Current State of LoC by the way, timeframe says about a year ago.

My photo was found here.

We used to basically LIVE on Mibbit, and it became readily apparent to everyone that unless you were hanging out on Mibbit, your contributions to the LoC would be noticed less and included less in follow-up posts... which meant that you were more likely to quit.  So we made a concious effort to... stop hanging out on mibbit so much.  I think the levels it was at at the start of the game was pretty good, comparatively.

Hmmm... Interesting. 

And what happened to the older players? Camu and the rest? That seemed to be only a few months before this LoC started.

Wow. Just occured to me that future people will be reading our LoC IC and OoC... weird.

My photo was found here.

Topheh wrote:

We forgot the Zizu  

I didn't. Though I was hoping to post in response to Forgotten when I got home but before you did.

Ah... the minor inconveniances of having a steady income and a fattening bank account.

Toph -- wasn't Paren the orange representative? Mayhaps he should also not awaken.

Let me see if I can tag you on staem.

Err... Paren already went home, so I didn't mention him.

Let me know and I'll tweak my posts around...

Which is what you just sent me on Steam.  I say Yes.

I see how it is. I post a question, and you post an answer two hours later.

Raven posts a question, and you answer in 14 minutes.

I see where your loyalties lay...

Also, in mibbit for those who wish to partake. Shadow is also there.

My photo was found here.

After generous review, I have removed the Genesis Fire entirely. I still want the old world, new powerless gods ending, rather than a total rebirth.

Another time perhaps...

My photo was found here.

*prods Raven*

What can I say? I like making entrances...

Also...

*prods Toph*

My photo was found here.

Then let us end this.

This post is going to take a little while, I'm fairly certain.

*Standing by to witness the end*

We doin' Epilogue sorta stuff?

Yeah.  So get ready to figure out what the logical repercussions are of our recent actions.

I, personally, want to know how the cult of Azgo reacts to the sudden... changes... to their god(s)

Oh, you'll see.

*Waits for post*

Take your time. Give it its just due, even if that takes more than one afternoon.

Also, remember: I still want Azazel and Go'El to become almost powerless, more like very powerful ghosts than gods.

My photo was found here.

Mmmm.... right.  *figures out a way to work that in*

Friends over for dinner... will finish tomorrow.

I am looking forward to enjoying the warm-fuzzies of a distinct end. I really hate things that just stop halfwa

I hate to admit it, but that made me smile.

Once again, in mibbit. This time only for an hour or so.

My photo was found here.

This might be the longest post I have ever written.

I *really* hope that the internet doesnt eat it before its done...

*copies over what he's worked on so far*

And there we have it.  Agni dead, TASOE forever imprisoned (or so we hope!!!!!!!), the remaining Gods weakened... and the world not *actively* being destroyed anymore.

Well done.

Feels good to finish... feels strange.

So... a question that we should clear up before moving into the Epilogue: What's going on with Sa? Dead? Unscratched? Decidedly leaving?

And How are we doing the Summary? Things as is? A century later and expected results of current endeavors?

My photo was found here.

I *think* Sa is meant to be weakened as well.  I depicted him as being blown away by the force of TASOE's passing, but I imagine a closing post from each of you to explain what happened to the gods themselves are in order.

As for the Summary... Yes to both?  A synopsis of the current status of an object followed by a brief description of what is likely to come?

So... Example:  

Agni'Vohda:  The Agni'Vohda were mostly spared from the devastation that occured at the end of the Age of Divines, finding themselves protected by the Eternal Volcano.  In time, their reputation as assassins grew, and more and more people began to seek them out for their support, for which there was always a few brave Agni'Vohda willing to risk their lives in the open world in return for a great reward.

I'm working on a post. I found some time.

I'll be working on a post this weekend.

My photo was found here.

In mibbit for an hour or so. Feel free to drop by and exchange epilouge ideas.

My photo was found here.

Once again, in mibbit.

My photo was found here.

TheForgottenCommand wrote:

Once again, in mibbit.

Timezones are likely an issue with us, as I'm about to head to bed. (Toph is 3 hours behind me, I know)

I've got an hour and a half before I hit the hay (11pm).

Goodnight.

My photo was found here.

Did anyone ever figure out how to search *within* a thread?