Lords of Creation : Chaos Within (OOC Thread)

1485 posts / 0 new
Last post
James, you there?

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. -Revelation 21:6

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.-John Donne, Meditation XVII

My photo was found here.

I say kill 'em
The Merciful Toph has spoken!! 

I'll write it up tonight, and post it tomorrow unless James posts even a singular letter between now and the next morning. 

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. -Revelation 21:6

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.-John Donne, Meditation XVII

My photo was found here.

Yes... the merciful Toph who lets you murder other players in cold blood...
*whisper* that was the sarcasm part...*whisper*

Wait... characters or players? Cause if we're talkin' players here, we need to discuss payment and preferred methods up front. Mibbit perhaps? I'll be there tonight starting... right now.

Also, I'm home once more at my Keyboard. I will agree with eariler posters in saying that phone-posting bites. 

My photo was found here.

Oh, sorry.  Should have put tags around that line.  Our sarcasm was equal!

Edit:  Curiously, this site will take *anything* in brackets and make it into a tag.

What I meant was, should have put Drawl /drawl tags around it. 
*Static* (A faint radio signal flares in the voids of the forums)

This is TheForgottenCommand. I have been cast adrift and my ship is critically damaged! Coordinates approximately... in the Homebrew forum, somewhere orbiting Cluster-OO/IC. Can anyone hear me, over?!

... ...

I'm one of the few survivors of a great cataclysm. I- Almost all of my friends are missing and our mission is unfinished. This is a critical emergency; Can ANYONE hear me, over?

(Whimper) Is there anyone out there?

*Static*

My photo was found here.

*laughs*

Sorry, was at a conference where the internet was complete garbage.  You'll have a post tonight. 
*Sound Effect*

I'll flat out admit: I have no excuse. I have been growing more and more lazy as of late. I will get that post, and more, up tonight.

I was starting to get u[pset when I saw that no one was posting when we're so close. Is anyone waiting on me? I will make that a top priority.

My photo was found here.

Still here. I know I owe Toph a post. Busy week / weekend, though.
There. First post in five days... feelin' good.

My photo was found here.

Working on a post. Longer than expected. Tomorrow hopefully.

My photo was found here.

Oh, well, I'm posting now.

Forgotten, I had the most BRILLIANT post planned before I realized that the dwarf is... someone we know already  
Well then tell me what i should delete and we will let that brilliance shine!

My photo was found here.

Oh, it'll still work.  Our Agni'Vohda friend is going to make an enterance :D
Oh geez.  I had to read that right before bed, didn't I?  Thanks.
Sorry. I had written a much longer post on Sil Peraz... but after generous review, I didn't like the overall product. This is all I have tonight. More on the Western Fleet tomorrow.

My photo was found here.

Yeah, I've done that so many times... 'okay, okay, okay... .... ... yeah, no, gotta rewrite this."
Its an elf, by the way
Oh crap!! That is completely my fault! I forgot Giroth was an Azer rather than a dwarf... and that the Azer existed at all. That makes your earlier statements... much clearer in context. If i screw up again, just point it out.

We should also start working on pushing this into the final tiers of play, I'm sad to say. Things must come to an end sooner or later...

My photo was found here.

Oh, its fine.  I kind of like the idea that the Azer might not be immediately recognizable as a different race than the dwarves if you aren't paying attention/ they aren't emotional.  

And yeah.  The TASOE/Agni fight is a ticking clock, basically.  Before the Seventh Sin of Agni comes around, we've gotta wrap up the dragons at least, and probably most everything else, too. 
The Abyss will come later today. 

I have an idea for the invitation. What if its an invitation for an obscure dwarf (occupation) to come to the queen's court? That would give zTimmy and Firebrand a reason to  loop Giroth into their adventure after the whole Sil Arkesh buisness. 

My photo was found here.

Seems reasonable.

I was actually planning on leaving the Arkesh situation somewhat unresolved... although I have a key update for that entire plotline that I need to get out of my head in a way that seems acceptable. 
Forgotten... Abyss?  I'll move us forward shortly, but looked like you were planning on posting, so I'll let you do that if you were still planning on it.
Seems I have fallen forward in time... one minute i was thinking about a post... and the next its been about a week.

I am still here. Posting on the morrow. 

My photo was found here.

I have no skin in the Dragon game, (and Ara is gone again?) so y'all might want to finish that up sooner rather than later.

Still waiting for Agni's newest riposte to TASOE.
Sorry everybody. Ins and outs of daily life got the better of me...

And by that I mean I got Fire Emblem: Awakening and It has consumed even my very soul in past days. Still around. 

My photo was found here.

Well, Raven... yeah you do  One of those dragons is yours!

As to my lack of response... we have to finish the dragon story before that story can end... so I've been delaying

Response tomorrow. 
Well, Raven... yeah you do  One of those dragons is yours!

As to my lack of response... we have to finish the dragon story before that story can end... so I've been delaying

Response tomorrow. 

But that's just it - the only reason Lucan is involved, is because he's the only named Azure dragon.
Well, uh... yes.  Want to name another? :P
Drive us to level 3, Forgotten!
Post tomorrow... hopefully.

My photo was found here.

I am getting more free time as of late, so watch out! I'm ready to end this thing in full gear! None of this "out with a whimper" nonsense. Let's get this done!! 

Whoooo!! 

My photo was found here.

While I am in the process of finishing up my dissertation this week and next, and therefore have next to no time whatsoever!  Brilliance!
Finished editing. Anouther post on Timmy and Azgo either tonight or tomorrow.

My photo was found here.

While I am in the process of finishing up my dissertation this week and next, and therefore have next to no time whatsoever!  Brilliance!

Ah, good, then you're okay with me being consumed by work recently as well!
Yeah.

So... I leave for a two week vacation where I doubt I'll have reliable internet access on September 15th.  Lets try and finish everything up by then *nods* 
Edited again.

My photo was found here.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any happier!!

Talk about a crapsack world...

Any advice on Timmy? I once again have some writer's block on how to proceed with that angle.

Edit: Untill 10pm MST I will be in mibbit. Drob by if ya can.

EDIT 2: Nope. For some reason i keep disconecting to the server. Also the room no longer has the normal message upon entering. Did somebody delete the room or something? 

My photo was found here.

In the words of Pink Floyd...

Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now.

That includes you, ff6shadow. I see your "guest" marker floating about. 

My photo was found here.