Does terrifying revelation require LoS on an enemy creature?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I argue that it does not because it says:

Target opponent loses 3 morale.

So, you are targetting your opponent, not a creature.

But the booklet does say that order cards require LoS, so my buddy says that you still need to have LoS on an enemy creature to use it.
You only need LOS if the target is another creature, space, terrain or piece of treasure on the board.

The player must have a creature on the board to 'activate' the order card and then declare which opponent you wish to target to lose 3 morale.  That's about it.  The card itself mentions no other requirement to see anenemy creature.

Anything else would make it unplayable as there is no mechanic in the rulebook to draw LOS to the target (your opponent). 
Agreed, no LOS is required. When that rulebook was written, I suspect they had only thought as far as order cards that target things on the board.

Clearly a clever plan to sell more DM screens, you need one to duck behind so you can deny your opponent LOS to you. 

Clearly a clever plan to sell more DM screens, you need one to duck behind so you can deny your opponent LOS to you. 

LOL, I'm having fun imagining this Wink
In all seriousness, you don't need LoS to anything to use the CHA increase leadership card, and logically this seems like a parallel situation.