Skills is something Lawful

... because of Bureaucratics;

but then ( in opposition to what I posted in the paladin topic)

skills Lawful
morale chaotic   
hit points good ??
empathy evil ??

skills Lawful
morale chaotic   
hit points good ??
empathy evil ??

I have just one question: what in the world does this mean?

don't bother, it is only "rummerblings" from uglyvan

I think

Skills lawful
Morale evil
Hit Points chaotic
Empathy good
Is uglyvan a philosopher/poet... if you were drawing an analogy you needed empathy to have a more direct connect to a game element.
  Creative Character Build Collection and The Magic of King's and Heros  also Can Martial Characters Fly? 

Improvisation in 4e: Fave 4E Improvisations - also Wrecans Guides to improvisation beyond page 42
The Non-combatant Adventurer (aka Princess build Warlord or LazyLord)
Reality is unrealistic - and even monkeys protest unfairness
Reflavoring the Fighter : The Wizard : The Swordmage - Creative Character Collection: Bloodwright (Darksun Character) 

At full hit points and still wounded to incapacitation? you are playing 1e.
By virtue of being a player your characters are the protagonists in a heroic fantasy game even at level one
"Wizards and Warriors need abilities with explicit effects for opposite reasons. With the wizard its because you need to create artificial limits on them, they have no natural ones and for the Warrior you need to grant permission to do awesome."

This feels less like an argument and more like a work of postmodern surrealism.  At least I like avant-garde art...

Crazed undead horror posing as a noble and heroic forum poster!

Some good pointers for the fellow hobbyist!:

• KEEP D&D ALIVE, END EDITION WARS!
  • RESPECT PEOPLES' PREFERENCES
  • JUST ENJOY THE GAME!
I’ve removed content from this thread because trolling/baiting is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

You can review the Code of Conduct here: company.wizards.com/conduct

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
So, if you're trying to assign appropriate alignments to particular character mechanics, I suppose the big question must be

What alignment are alignments? 
So, if you're trying to assign appropriate alignments to particular character mechanics, I suppose the big question must be

Neutral Tongue Out

Clearly lawful. They're trying to impose order upon an otherwise chaotic principle like morality.

Clearly lawful. They're trying to impose order upon an otherwise chaotic principle like morality.

But chaotic alignments can't be lawful, that would be downright chaotic.
... because of Bureaucratics;  

As a bureaucrat, couldn't agree more that I got mad skillz
Smile thanks for your comments, and have a nice day !!