Can a Pixie use an Execution Axe?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Wee Warrior class "feature" says "when weilding a weapon of your size, you follow the same rules that Small creatures do."
Shrink make things tiny, so you can use them.

I've been arguing with another person over whether or not a Pixie could, hypothetically, wield weapons like the Greatbow, because going by the rules it looks like even when the weapon is made tiny, the Pixie must follow the Small creatures rule and therefore cannot use a Greatbow (my argument). 

His argument is that you make the weapon tiny, and can therefore use it because the point of shrink is to let you use it. Since we have hilarious, absurd plans involving a Pixie Ranger and a Warforged Fighter with archer slits, it's actually pretty important to be certain who's right here. 

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could definitively end this argument, an outside opinion should be enough to do it. 
"You lit yourself on fire. Why did you light yourself on fire? "Because. Ninjas can't grab me if I'm on fire." -The Adventures of Dr. McNinja "What the ****? Tenth level barbarian and I'm looking at a ****ing job board?" -Me, at the start of a quest (was actually pretty good, despite the weirdness of the job board)
You quoted the relevant text yourself: when weilding a weapon of your size, you follow the same rules that Small creatures do.

It doesn't get more explicit than that. Small creatures cannot wield two handed weapons without the small keyword. Shrink makes the weapon tiny so that you can use it at all. Without shrink, you wouldn't be able to use ANY weapons. While you can shrink any weapon to your size, two handed weapons are still too much to manage.
Thank you, now we can let this bloody argument die already. As promised, I greatly appreciate your assistance.
"You lit yourself on fire. Why did you light yourself on fire? "Because. Ninjas can't grab me if I'm on fire." -The Adventures of Dr. McNinja "What the ****? Tenth level barbarian and I'm looking at a ****ing job board?" -Me, at the start of a quest (was actually pretty good, despite the weirdness of the job board)
It does seem like they could have worded Wee Warrior and Shrink better- quite a lot of people get confused about the interaction of these abilities.
"You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." -The Doctor, Remembrance of the Daleks
They CAN wield a War Axe though (only with 2 hands). And with the dwarven thrower enchantment and the Avalanche Hurler PP the pixie can be throwing a +2/2d6 weapon.