Man Bear Pig

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am posting this deck, it is not my idea I saw this idea posted about a week ago. The idea involved human tokens, Boar Umbra and Bear Umbra . I really liked the idea of the deck but found there to a lack of human token options so I decided to just use humans instead. Remember this is just an idea based on an idea so let me know what you guys think about the deck. I am up for advice/suggestions I don't know if I will build the deck, but wouldn't mind seeing if it worth building.

LANDS

6 Forest
6 Plains
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Temple Garden

CREATURES

4 Champion of Lambholt
4 Champion of the Parish
4 Mirran Crusader
4 Thraben Doomsayer
2 Ulvenwald Tracker

SPELLS

2 Apostle's Blessing
4 Bear Umbra
4 Boar Umbra
Faith's Shield
4 Oblivion Ring
4 Path to Exile
Wait, what is the combo suppose to be?
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
I never said that this was a combo deck. I am beefing up humans and turning them into MAN(human) BEAR(umbra) PIG(boar umbra). Just because  nobody believes me that man bear pig real. I am soooooo cereal about this. Excelsior!!!!
This is kind of fantastic. Haven't looked much at the deck, but nice reference.
Now that I have looked at it, use Attended Knight.
I am posting this deck, it is not my idea I saw this idea posted about a week ago. The idea involved human tokens, Boar Umbra and Bear Umbra . I really liked the idea of the deck but found there to a lack of human token options so I decided to just use humans instead. Remember this is just an idea based on an idea so let me know what you guys think about the deck. I am up for advice/suggestions I don't know if I will build the deck, but wouldn't mind seeing if it worth building.

LANDS

6 Forest
6 Plains
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Temple Garden

CREATURES

4 Champion of Lambholt
4 Champion of the Parish
4 Mirran Crusader
4 Thraben Doomsayer
2 Ulvenwald Tracker

SPELLS

2 Apostle's Blessing
4 Bear Umbra
4 Boar Umbra
Faith's Shield
4 Oblivion Ring
4 Path to Exile

can anybody help me
Your deck is sort of strange. Especially for casual, just beefing up creautres is not going to make a very good deck especially when the creautres you are beefing except mirrian crusader arent the best to beef up. If you like using your bear and boar umbras i think you should make a Green/White Enchantment deck with kor spiritdancer, c]mirrian crusader[/c], aura gnarlid, gatherer of the graces, yavimaya enchantress and evershrike as the card you pump up. I addition you can add other cards like umbra mystic or mesa enchantress and other good enchantments like armadillo cloakSpirit loopthree dreamscelestial mantleflickering ward and definetly daybreak coronet. I'm just saying this cuase your deck seems strange right now. Hope you get an idea of what a better deck will look like.
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
Minor problem in that Mirran Crusader can't be enchanted by Boar Umbra or Bear Umbra.
Yes I know he can't be targeted with any green or black source. As for the deck in the OP I stated that this was more of an idea. I was looking the list over and was thinking about going all double strike human creatures.
Sign In to post comments