You Alliterate the Card!

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
The rules are simple. We go by each color in order as follows starting with white:
White
Blue
Black
Red
Green
Mulitcolor
Colorless
Land

In each color, start with the letter A and design a card in that color that starts with that letter. The next poster adds a word starting with the same letter to the name of the previous card, and designs a new card. This continues until a player gives up and starts with the next letter. When all of the colors have been done, start over again at White. The letter X is optional and you can choose to skip that and go on to the next letter in line.

(I had to do it)
Lookit, I made you your next avatar~

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

I'm guessing thatthe first card has to be one word?

Armoury
Land
:T:: Add to your mana pool.
, :T:: Equip target artifact you control to target crreature you control.
"Armourers are too busy to write flavour text" - Guy who's really just lazy
Avalanche
Snow Sorcery
Bury all non-Snow creatures and all non-Snow lands.

"The Yetis enjoy them in much the same way that puppies enjoy everything."

Edit: You son of a ninja hoor!

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
So now we have to combine the two
I'll combine you!

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
I'll combine with your mom to produce a new you!

"Avalanche" Arnie's Armoury :W:
Enchantment
Noncreature, nonequipment snow artifacts you control are equipment with with equip Variable Colorless and "Equipped creature gets +X/+0," where X is that artifact's converted mana cost.
"Oh hey TP's first card wasn't white like it should have been. Well too late now!" - Arnie

Truce?
Or something? Were we fighting?
We were not fighting ya bozo! Though that card kinda makes me want to punch someone.

139359831 wrote:
Salt Rock Crockasultent Creature lizard merfolk plant
If this resolves, draw 2 cards and put a card from your hand on the bottom of your deck
(2/4)
We were not fighting ya bozo! Though that card kinda makes me want to punch someone.

That is understandable.
@ Chaos - do we have to add words to the end of a cards' name or can we stick them somewhere in the middle?
Hey Matt! Is this you?

139359831 wrote:
nope, not me

Counter-Clockwise Coils instant creature snake
When this resolves, counter target creature spell.
~ "protean receptors work or don't like clockwork" -Queen Cobra
2/1
Wait! Wait!

Matt.

139359831 wrote:
Wow, we're only 18 days in and we already have the best thread of 2013.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Hexproof and regenerate have already shown up in this contest.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

You know what I'm talking about when I say that.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Lets try to get this back on track. And being as I don't know where to go with that A mess.

Blockade
Enchantment
Creatures you control have "This creature can block creatures with landwalk and/or shadow as though those creatures didn't have those abilities."
Barry the barman bought the biggest bloody blockade built by Baron Brody.

Hows that alliteration. :D 
Okay I think I finally have this figured out.

Blockade Builder :U:
Creature - Vedalken Wizard
As long as ~ is tapped, spells your opponents cast cost more to cast.
1/2
"Entrance to the enclosed zone required paperwork from an appointed official of the Triumvirate with at least four co-signature. Until then I may not let you pass"
Yeah, but I think its supposed stay white.

Bonded Blockade Builder
Creature - Homunculus
Defender
Creatures you control with defender have absorb 1 and lifelink.
: Put a 1/1 white wall creature token with defender unto the battlefield.
2/2 

Bonded Blockade Builder
Creature - Homunculus
Defender
2/2 

Bob, Bonded Blockade Builder -- :WM::WM:
Legendary Creature - Human Constructor (R)

Creatures your opponents control have defender.

2 / 6
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.

Bonded Blockade Builder
Creature - Homunculus
Defender
2/2 

Bob, Bonded Blockade Builder -- :WM::WM:
Legendary Creature - Human Constructor (R)

Creatures your opponents control have defender.

2 / 6

Bob Bushigoro, Bonded Blockade Builder 
Creature-Builder
Bob Bushigoro can't be blocked expect by Bears, Basilisks, and Borborygmos
Battle cry, bloodthirst 1
Walls you control have banding
Non-Walls you control have Bushido 1
Instants and sorceries you cast have Buyback
4/4

Not only did I alliterate the title, I also alliterated it with the colors, and threw in every ability I could that started with B