[ICD] - Reality

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Reality
Creature - Incarnation
You may lose the game.

1/1

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Thanks to you, I lost the game.

/meme
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Great combo with platinum angel.
Reality sucks.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Spite :ub:
Enchantment
Sacrifice Spite: Choose one -- Counter target spell and you lose the game; or destroy target permanent and you lose the game.

Temper Tantrum
Enchantment
If you would lose the game, instead all players lose the game.
Rules Advisor
Spite :ub:
Enchantment
Sacrifice Spite: Choose one -- Counter target spell and you lose the game; or destroy target permanent and you lose the game.

Temper Tantrum
Enchantment
If you would lose the game, instead all players lose the game.

Grixis says do both for the hell of it :D

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

Which gives me an idea.

Coddling Parent
Creature - Human Adviser
Vanishing 3
You can't lose the game.
When the last time counter is removed from Coddling Parent, instead of sacrificing it, put 3 time counters on it and transform it. 
1/3
------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
Fascist Dictator
Creature - Demon Adviser (b)
Vanishing
You may only cast spells or activate abilities during your first main phase.
Creatures you control can't attack. (even if your opponent's creatures can.)
3/3
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Reality Creature - Incarnation You may lose the game. 1/1

Optimism
Creature - Incarnation
You can win the game.
1/1

No, no, no! Optimism is not the opposite of Realism. Well, maybe it is if you are me. But:

Fantasy
Creature - Incarnation
In all likelihood, you probably won't lose the game.

Now I am pretty sure that I want the word "Probably" to start being on cards. . .

Unsure Bolt
Instant
Unsure Bolt probably deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

I just need to come up with rules for it, right?

Rule XXX.X: If a spell or permanent would probably do something, there is a slight chance that it won't.

Gosh, I'm sorry!

Rule XXX.Y: If a spell or permanent would probably do something, any opponent may. . . cast a counterspell. If a BLUH!!!

Rule XXX.Z: If a spell or permanent would probably do something, roll a d10. If the result is 1, then that spell fizzles. For static effects roll the d10 at the beginning of each turn. You probably get the point by now.

That's all I got. It has been a long week!

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Fantasy needs P/T

Because this thread is obviously very serious about its card designs. 

Too Quiet
Instant
Players can't cast spells this turn. An 8/8 beast creature token with haste probably doesn't appear on the battlefield under your opponent's control.
Draw a card.
"I'm sure everything is fine." - Hans to Saffi
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
No, no, no! Optimism is not the opposite of Realism. Well, maybe it is if you are me. But:

Fantasy
Creature - Incarnation
In all likelihood, you probably won't lose the game.

Now I am pretty sure that I want the word "Probably" to start being on cards. . .

Unsure Bolt
Instant
Unsure Bolt probably deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

I just need to come up with rules for it, right?

Rule XXX.X: If a spell or permanent would probably do something, there is a slight chance that it won't.

Gosh, I'm sorry!

Rule XXX.Y: If a spell or permanent would probably do something, any opponent may. . . cast a counterspell. If a BLUH!!!

Rule XXX.Z: If a spell or permanent would probably do something, roll a d10. If the result is 1, then that spell fizzles. For static effects roll the d10 at the beginning of each turn. You probably get the point by now.

That's all I got. It has been a long week!

Unpredictable Rager-
Creature-Human Barbarian 
Unpredictable Rager probably attacks each turn if able.
2/2

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

What's so unpredictable? Have a ever heard of a calender? It's always the third, sixth, or ninth turn.

I mean, probably.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

What's so unpredictable? Have a ever heard of a calender? It's always the third, sixth, or ninth turn.

I mean, probably.

Please refrain from posting in this any thread forum.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Blocks 7/9

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Doesn't get dealt lethal damage.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

For "probably", I'd say this rule works a little better/more interestingly (especially if you don't have a d10 around):

xxx.xx.xx The word "probably" means "Each player flips a coin. If everyone wins his or her flip, counter this spell or ability."
Example: A spell called Burning Chance says "Burning Chance probably deals 3 damage to target player." This means "Each player flips a coin. If everyone wins his or her flip, counter this spell. Otherwise, Burning Chance deals 3 damage to target player."

That way a 2-player game has a 1/4 chance of fizzling (so it's still probably going to happen), but with more players the chance of failure decreases .

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"