24hr Contest You make the Rainbow

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
A simple 24 hr contest.

Grading on a 100 point scale, of creativity, playability, mechanics, flavor, realism.

Criteria.

You must create a card that uses all colors of magic.

ex.

Rain-Bow |
Legendar Artifact - Equipment
Equip
Equipped creature has, Flying, first strike, vigilance, reach, and protection from red and from green.
Pew Pew. - Professional Marksman
Gemstone Assembly 
Artifact
: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Whenever ~ produces mana put a charge counter on it.
: Untap ~. x is the number of charge counters on ~. 
Hey hey hey! Finish your previous contest first!

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Yalk --
Legendary Creature - Wurm (R)

:WUM:: Yalk gets +0/+3 and gains flying until the end of turn.
:BRM:: Yalk gets +2/+0 and gains first strike until the end of turn.
:GM:: Yalk gets +1/+1 and gains trample until the end of turn.
You may only activate abilities of Yalk once each turn.

3 / 3
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Everything Cork
Enchantment
Creatures opponents control can not attack, counter the first spell played each turn, other permanents you control have hexproof, creatures you control have haste, and at the beginning of your upkeep, you draw a card and you lose 1 life. If everything cork would be put into a graveyard from anywhere shuffle it into it's owner's library.
Don't be too smart to have fun

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

Explosive Manabloom

Artifact

Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put a charge counter on ~

Remove 5 charge counters from ~: Add to your mana pool

:, sacrifice ~: Destroy each monocolored, nonland permanent. 

The shards of the machine go flying, making a giant rainbow in the sky. A pretty site to see as your last.
Glimpse of Paradise 
Sorcery
Until the end of turn, you may cast one spell without paying its mana cost.
Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Power, heed my call.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Rain-Bow |
Legendar Artifact - Equipment
Equip
Equipped creature has, Flying, first strike, vigilance, reach, and protection from red and from green.
Pew Pew. - Professional Marksman

I like how you pay 3 to do nothing.

Omnivis
Legendary Creature-Avatar
~ can't attack unless defending player has more life than each other player.
~ has power and toughness each equal to the combined life totals of all players.
*/*

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14 (haven't been able to attend any FNMs or prereleases for 18 months now, no sense maintaining RA status)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

contest closed.

Grades Later today

contest closed.

Grades Later today

I'm beginning to believe that the YMTC forum exists in some strange time-flux wherin several days constitute an afternoon....

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

I'm beginning to believe that the YMTC forum exists in some strange time-flux wherin several days constitute an afternoon....

Beginning?

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14 (haven't been able to attend any FNMs or prereleases for 18 months now, no sense maintaining RA status)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

That's why I try not to post when I grade, because it always falls through.
I post a closing time, and USUALLY that's it.
Sometimes I forget...
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
dtolle : 84 Card is kinda broken in the fact it can infinitely tap and untap.
altimis: 89 this was a good all around card but I felt you could of got away with more power or toughness.
morticianjohn: 86 card was great and seems like it would be fun... but also ultimately annoying
GM_Champion: 92 Very good card.
an_endless_epidemic: 83 This was an overall good card, but its almost a bit over powered
AzureShade: 85 a good card all around but a bit boring in design.
Edacade: -543 for point out something on my entry... LOL nah 84: this was a decent card designed but pretty much op as heck.

Dwah finally grades

Winner: GM_Champion
I'm honored to know you enjoyed my design. It wasn't something sitting around in a spare file, I custom made it on the spot for your contest. I kinda impressed myself with how interactive and original it turned out.

Thanks for the contest.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)