Orzhov sacrifice/extort

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'd like to play a BW deck, but at the moment it just consists of my favorite cards which don't interact a lot. I'm looking for a specific kind of deck which can be made out of it. The challenge for you guys is to think of a deck which is fun to play and not too much aggro oriented. More zombies probably? Add another color? I'm thinking something like:

Ideas:
Thrull Parasite? 

just to suggest a few. I can see a token/extort deck being a interesting pairing. Gravecrawler is okay but holding on to it because it pairs well with Blood Artist isn't a good enough reason. Esper midrange wouldn't be a bad place to start. Get a couple Blind Obedience and cantrip with Crypt Ghast for added pressure. Splash blue for Giest, Haunt, and maybe Thought Scour. Everything is spirits lol you could possibly run Drogskol Captain

just to suggest a few. I can see a token/extort deck being a interesting pairing. Gravecrawler is okay but holding on to it because it pairs well with Blood Artist isn't a good enough reason. Esper midrange wouldn't be a bad place to start. Get a couple Blind Obedience and cantrip with Crypt Ghast for added pressure. Splash blue for Giest, Haunt, and maybe Thought Scour. Everything is spirits lol you could possibly run Drogskol Captain

I Second Killing wave  in this kind of deck. And how do you auto card again?

EDIT figured it out