Mono Black Sacrifice

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm considering building this deck for the Standard tournament in Indianapolis in March. It has

4xGravecrawler
4xBlack Cat
4xGeralf's Messenger
4xDemonlord of Ashmouth
4xDisciple of Bolas
4xBlood Artist
4xOgre Slumlord
4xPack Rat

4xTragic Slip
4xBarter in Blood

20xSwamp

Ogre Slumlord isn't recognized by the website because it's a gatecrash card, but here it is:

Any advice for the sideboard or changes to the mainboard would be appreciated. Thanks!
with your deck and wanting to abuse gravecrawler you should have some more zombies in there when you look at it you have 8 zombies out of a 60 card deck and you need at least one of them to bring gravecrawler back. i run a different kinda mono black deck but one with the same basic idea with sacrificeing and i really like Desecration Demon reason is now the oppnent makes the choice of letting the demon run wild or sacing something to tap it which will make it stronger and give you the death you need to get abilites going. Another decent sacking card imo is Altar's Reap with it you can get the death you need as well as a draw engine to get what you need.
           I also feel like you need some more kill or control spells to keep them off you till you can get out what your looking to do again i like running Killing Wave you can even sideboard this if you find other things you like. another card that is kinda so so is Vile Rebirth now this gives you a zombie so you can bring back grave crawler it gives you another body to sacrifice if need be and it can help against any other grave theme decks out there. hope this helps good luck love seeing people keep on the mono black fight.
I have 12 Zombies in my deck. 4 Gravecrawler, 4 Geralf's Messenger, and 4 Black Cat.
indeed lol i noticed after i posted did not feel like changing it lol but still same time much better 2cc zombies out there
Ogre Slumlord isn't recognized by the website because it's a gatecrash card, but here it is:!

I'm pretty sure that's intentional, as not everyone wants to participate in the spoilers.
Next thing you will tell me Browbeat is bad.
Ogre Slumlord isn't recognized by the website because it's a gatecrash card, but here it is:!

I'm pretty sure that's intentional, as not everyone wants to participate in the spoilers.

Sorry. I just edited it out of my post.
Sorry. I just edited it out of my post.

You can use [spoiler] and [/spoiler] tags around the image.

Show
Boo!

Sign In to post comments