10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Magma Axe 
Sorcery
~ deals 5 damage to target player.
Overload

Triplicate 
Sorcery
Put a token onto the battlefield that is a copy of target creature, then populate.

Legion Zealot 
Creature - Human Soldier
Batallion:  (batallion criteria), you may sacrifice ~.  If you do, it deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
1/1

Conspire :U:
Instant
When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell this turn, copy that spell.  You may choose new targets for the copy.
Cipher

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
I really like Magma Axe. It makes me sad that kind of thing wasn't explored in RtR.

I'm not sure how Conspire is supposed to work. How does encoding it help you?
Rules Advisor
Triplicate 
Sorcery
Put a token onto the battlefield that is a copy of target creature, then populate. 

You are aware that this is a two card win combo, yes?

EDIT: Actually, Biovisionary works with 4 on the battlefield, not 3. Sorry, sorry, nothing to see here. 
It's usually hard the get a 2 card combo

white gets away with anything in the name of righteousness
I really like Magma Axe. It makes me sad that kind of thing wasn't explored in RtR.

I'm not sure how Conspire is supposed to work. How does encoding it help you?

I made a stupid.  For some reason I thought that you could stack the triggers in such a way as to let it copy another encoded spell. I'll rewrite the card to make it work.
Triplicate 
Sorcery

EDIT: Actually, Biovisionary works with 4 on the battlefield, not 3. Sorry, sorry, nothing to see here. 

So it's not a 2 card combo, and even if it were, it would be just worse than splinter twin pestermite because you don't have kiki-jiki and deceiver exarch/resto angel for redundancy, you can't flash in 1 combo piece eot to prevent sorcery speed removal, and you need to spend 6 mana, which means you're going off later, much later if you want to keep up countermagic or the ability to pay for mana leak/spell pierce.

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
Triplicate 
Sorcery

Three-card win, which I'm okay with, so long as it isn't "swamp, ritual, black three-drop".
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Everyone on this forum is paranoid of combo.  Remember, there are much cheaper and more tutorable combos out there.  Anyways, can we talk about the cards?

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Everyone on this forum is paranoid of combo.  Remember, there are much cheaper and more tutorable combos out there.  Anyways, can we talk about the cards?

Combo is the best.

Combo is the best.

I don't like you.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

Combo is the best.

I don't like you.

Doesn't matter.