General Mayhem : You Remake the Legend
Lately there's been a slew of great contests on YMTC, so I wanted to revive one I started a while ago. While we're hot on the heels of Gatecrash, I am ever a fan of history, and the Legends from Legends sorely need a good tuning.
For those of you just tuning in: I'm doing this challenge/contest to redesign Legends legends. I have the full 55-name list and I'll be choosing one at random for each contest. I want to see what YOU, the YMTC community, can do with the stories and flavor of these legends. This contest will (presumably) run as one-of contests going through as many of the 55 as we can before folks get bored. So far so good, so here we go!
Without further ado:
Everyone's favorite blue & black elemental legend is ready for a makeover. Can you make this guy's cost worth it? Best of luck!
Rules of the Road:
- Contest is open from now until 48 hours later.
- I'll be grading these super-quick on a 1-10 scale.
- The redesigns should be made with fun gameplay at the forefront and with Commander in mind.
- The card has to have a new name (think Kamahl, Pit Fighter and Kamahl, Fist of Krosa).
- Stats and mana cost are up to you, but preference will be given to entries whose mana cost, creature types, and p/t stick as close as comfortable to the originals.
- I know there've been a number of similar contests in the past, so please try to submit something new. Honor system!
- No Planeswalkers, please! I know Nicol Bolas ascended, but we're keeping Dakkon and the rest of the Elder Dragons rooted on the ground.