Playtest uncovers a few issues I didn't see.

[Edit: Thanks to those who have educated me on the Martial Dice refresh per turn not round]

First gotta say I really am enjoying this iteration of D&D.  Running a couple weekly games, one for 2 players the other for 6.  All of the players have some level of D&D experience, about half are what I would call veteran optimizers (before anyone says anything, they are also tremendous roleplayers but believe that any rational being that walked into a dungeon intent to fight for their life would take every inch of advantage they could get, like a pro athlete.) 

DISCLAIMER: Everything here is just in my humble oppinion.  I don't claim to be an expert!

Concerns:

Sneak Attack: - I feel pressured from previous editions to allow advantage more than I think the system intends.  As written I think the rogue is roughly balanced with the fighter (in combat) assuming the rogue mostly gets to sneak attack every other round by virtue of the limited number of ways to proc advantage.  As long as ways to gain advantage cost actions or at least least damage potential, I think this more or less balanced.
I say this mostly because the amount of extra damage sneak attack brings is somewhat mitigated by the loss of advantage to use it. 

Now Two-Weapon Strike at 9th level causes some crazy issues...  I initially wanted to houserule Flanking in [I have thus far resisted houseruling anything since I'm trying to test the system] but I think sneak attack becomes too good.  It gets to the point where it doesn't make any sense to use a fighter.

Dear WOTC, please do not balance sneak attack on the premise that you will only get it every other round.  Even moderately experienced players will get this more often (4e proved this --charging rogue anyone?)  even without baked in rules (like flank) to gain advantage clever roleplaying and DM judgement calls will likely result in advantage frequently.  (Easier IMO to bake in a rule like flank that essentially allows for advantage every round and plan the numbers around it, than to plan the numbers on the rogue spending an action to hide and having every DM add flank (or similar) into their game and skew the damage expectations)

[Edit: In my view, an intelligently played group will allow the rogue to toss sneak attack nearly every round with current rules, if that is the intent, so be it.  Please use that assumption when scaling monster health.]

Assassinate:  If I understand correctly, this ability is only useable if the enemy doesn't know you are around.  In other words, its not enough that they can't see you, they have to not be aware of you.  Once you have smacked them once, you can't assassinate again (even if you are invisible) until they stop being aware of you.  Basically this rogue alpha strikes and then just fights with martial dice like a fighter.  I'm ok with this.

Two Weapons: I feel like two weapons went from sub-optimal to awesome overnight.  Two weapon defense is a terrific feat (even for sword and board who take a spiked shield to get both benefits (is that allowed?)) there is little reason to take any other weapon combo.  The reason two weapon is so good is it significantly increases you chances to apply martial dice.  My Fix suggestion: only allow martial dice on attacks that allow modifiers.

[Edit Removed my concerns re: deflect since they are invalidated by my new understanding of Martial Dice.]

Flurry of Blows:   Want to make sure I am looking at this right.  Monk wielding either a quarter staff (d8/d6) or [if a Dwarf] 2 handaxes (d8/d8) .  Assume 1st level with 16 dex.  I can either attack once +4 d8+3 + 1d6  or attack unarmed +4/+4 d6+3.  Flurry gets better later since (like two weapon fighting) it offers more chances to apply martial damage.  But still compare this to a fighter (we'll go max damage dwarf with 2 Hammers) 16 str +4 d10+3  or +2/+2 d10+3 d10.  The fighters damage is slightly higher if he connects, but obviously the accuracy drop hurts.  Flurry of Blows seems better overall that two weapon fighting (since there is no loss of accuracy)  My Fix Suggestion: Much like two weapon fighting, only your "primary hand" should allow ability modifier and per my above fix martial damage dice.

Word of Power:  Are they intentionally out of this packet, am I overlooking them?  They were a big hit in the last packet. 

Caster Stats:  Ability Scores for casters don't seem quite important enough, they only go to Save DCs (which I grant you are important) I miss the bonus spells of 3 and 3.5 or at least the bonus to damage (at least on cantrips), on the subject of cantrips why to clerics have the best damaging cantrip? 

Soundburst: Speaking of spells, where does soundburst belong?  It is currently just a cleric domain spell but seems like it ought to also be a wizards spell.

Thats it for now.

I think you might misunderstand parry/MDD.  You can use all of your MDD to parry during a reaction and on your turn to increase damage.  It is worded poorly, but they regenerate every turn, not every round, so you can use all of them twice.  

Word of Power is still in there under the spell descriptions.  I am still using it to mean that any spell with that key work can be cast as a free action.

Sound Burst seems to be an oversight.  I asked that a while ago as well.  It isn't listed in either the cleric or the wizard spells, but it was left in the descriptions. The only place it is listed is in the classes section, and it looks like the Stormcaller cleric just gets some damage dealing wizard spells, so it would stand to reason that it is not a cleric spell.
I think you might misunderstand parry/MDD.  You can use all of your MDD to parry during a reaction and on your turn to increase damage.  It is worded poorly, but they regenerate every turn, not every round, so you can use all of them twice.

Yes, I was not reading that carefully enough, I hope they add a sentence such as "Martial dice refresh every turn" or something along those lines.  Thanks that makes me feel a lot better about parry.

This actually addresses a lot of my concerns.  They essentially do have a baked in mechanic for sneak attack every round.  Fighter takes trip, on his turn uses 1 die to trip.  Rogue (who has delayed to go right after the fighter) steps up (using tumble)  swings at the prone target [Sneak Attack] Yay!  Then walks off.  (penalty -2 bad guy prone, plus rogue's ac is +skill die)  Bad guy, stands up, tries to walk after rogue, fighter takes opportunity attack throws a 3 dice trip.  Bad guy is prone again.  Stands back up, swings at fighter.  Rinse and Repeat.

Word of Power is still in there under the spell descriptions.  I am still using it to mean that any spell with that key work can be cast as a free action.

I saw it in descriptions, but they seemed to have removed the description from cleric.

Sound Burst seems to be an oversight.  I asked that a while ago as well.  It isn't listed in either the cleric or the wizard spells, but it was left in the descriptions. The only place it is listed is in the classes section, and it looks like the Stormcaller cleric just gets some damage dealing wizard spells, so it would stand to reason that it is not a cleric spell.

I saw it in descriptions, but they seemed to have removed the description from cleric.

Nope.  If you look at the Classes PDF, it is right there on the right side of p. 8.  The Cleric gets 5 spells, 3 from the wizard's spell list and 1 from the cleric spell list.  Sound Burst isn't on either list, but it looks much more like a wizard spell than cleric spell.
Nope.  If you look at the Classes PDF, it is right there on the right side of p. 8.  The Cleric gets 5 spells, 3 from the wizard's spell list and 1 from the cleric spell list.  Sound Burst isn't on either list, but it looks much more like a wizard spell than cleric spell.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant, I see power word still listed in spell descriptions, but the paragraph describing it seems to be gone.  Soundburst is listed on the domain list, but nowhere else.  I like you believe it should be a Wizard spell, that happens to be in that domain.

What other concerns do people have?
The spell list seems pretty unpolished.  like they updated everything else but that and the character sheet for this packet.  I am kind excited for the next one to come out.