Next needs a Sickened Condition

D&D Next requires a simple and general condition that can be placed on PCs as a penalty when performing Exploration challenges. It can deal with things like starvation, thirst, minor illness, nausea, heat exposure, cold exposure, acid exposure, dizziness, poor oxygen, head congestion, sanity damage, food poisoning, exhaustion, smoke inhalation, hangover, body aches, minor pain, withdrawal, and sleepiness. That maximum hit point reduction thing doesn't feel right all on its own.

EDIT: Forgot hungover and withdrawal

Orzel, Halfelven son of Zel, Mystic Ranger, Bane to Dragons, Death to Undeath, Killer of Abyssals, King of the Wilds. Constitution Based Class for Next!

Perhaps prevent healing? 

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

Perhaps prevent healing? 

i like halving healing better.
I was thinking halves

Half speed
Half healing
Half damage
Concentration check on casting

Orzel, Halfelven son of Zel, Mystic Ranger, Bane to Dragons, Death to Undeath, Killer of Abyssals, King of the Wilds. Constitution Based Class for Next!

Have any of the developers said that this kind of thing would not be included?
@lawrencehoy

No, they didn't say there will not be a sickened condition. But getting to it early will help and forgetting to add one would be a Huge mistake.

I would love to see a simple sickened condition. A simple condition that can be used often in modules that you could then have a more complex disease module down the line that would just be a option to make sicknesses more complex without having to re-write modules.

Big Model: Creative Agenda
Love 4e? Concerned about its future? join the Old Guard of 4th Edition
Reality Refracted: Social Contracts

My blog of random stuff 

Dreaming the Impossible Dream
Imagine a world where the first-time D&D player rolls stats, picks a race, picks a class, picks an alignment, and buys gear to create a character. Imagine if an experienced player, maybe the person helping our theoretical player learn the ropes, could also make a character by rolling ability scores and picking a race, class, feat, skills, class features, spells or powers, and so on. Those two players used different paths to build characters, but the system design allows them to play at the same table. -Mearl

"It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the publick to be the most anxious for its welfare." - Edmund Burke
This sounds like a good idea to me.

I would love to see a simple sickened condition. A simple condition that can be used often in modules that you could then have a more complex disease module down the line that would just be a option to make sicknesses more complex without having to re-write modules.

That too

The module could say "Roll DC 15 Constitution saving throw to aviod being sickened by a jungle disease"

Most DMs could just use the sickened condition.

Another can go in a splatbook and change it to malaria or blackdragon fever.

Half speed and half damage is kind of steep. However I like your idea very much.
I looked at the huge list of conditions in PathFinder and that really made me go yuck... that isnt what people are wanting right. (sickened was on the list and something else which shows up as a synonym on a thesaurus search too) so... I have a reflex against it.
  Creative Character Build Collection and The Magic of King's and Heros  also Can Martial Characters Fly? 

Improvisation in 4e: Fave 4E Improvisations - also Wrecans Guides to improvisation beyond page 42
The Non-combatant Adventurer (aka Princess build Warlord or LazyLord)
Reality is unrealistic - and even monkeys protest unfairness
Reflavoring the Fighter : The Wizard : The Swordmage - Creative Character Collection: Bloodwright (Darksun Character) 

At full hit points and still wounded to incapacitation? you are playing 1e.
By virtue of being a player your characters are the protagonists in a heroic fantasy game even at level one
"Wizards and Warriors need abilities with explicit effects for opposite reasons. With the wizard its because you need to create artificial limits on them, they have no natural ones and for the Warrior you need to grant permission to do awesome."

Half speed and half damage is kind of steep. However I like your idea very much.

It's either that or "intoxicated minus the damage reduction"

I looked at the huge list of conditions in PathFinder and that really made me go yuck... that isnt what people are wanting right. (sickened was on the list and something else which shows up as a synonym on a thesaurus search too) so... I have a reflex against it.

That's why I prefer a big old blanket sickened condition for anytime you "ain't 100% and not alright".

Leave the 1000 fiddly conditions for when the DM really want one of them.

I don't know piddly-poo about Pathfinder, but I basically feel the same way.  Next already has more conditions than I would want hard-coded.

If it did come up in a game, I would just use Intoxicated and ignore the damage reduction part of it. 

I don't know piddly-poo about Pathfinder, but I basically feel the same way.  Next already has more conditions than I would want hard-coded.

If it did come up in a game, I would just use Intoxicated and ignore the damage reduction part of it. 

I would be inclined to remove the damage reduction as a default and make it an option for the drinking party add on module..

Ie drunk is poisoned/sickened... with something maybe added by a module.
  Creative Character Build Collection and The Magic of King's and Heros  also Can Martial Characters Fly? 

Improvisation in 4e: Fave 4E Improvisations - also Wrecans Guides to improvisation beyond page 42
Reflavoring the Fighter : The Wizard : The Swordmage - Creative Character Collection: Bloodwright (Darksun Character) 

By virtue of being a player your characters are the protagonists in a heroic fantasy game even at level one
"Wizards and Warriors need abilities with explicit effects for opposite reasons. With the wizard its because you need to create artificial limits on them, they have no natural ones and for the Warrior you need to grant permission to do awesome."

I wouldn't mind a weaker Sickened or Fatigued condition in addition to the Intoxicated condition.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I don't see a problem here. 4e has hundreds of diseases and curses and it has never created a problem. It also has poison that have different effects after failing a save. If you don't want that in your game, don't have it. However, it is rediculous to imply that something is wrong for people to want complex condition track for disease and injury just because your not interested in it. Especially since they have had disease and curse in just about every edition of D&D.

My blog of random stuff 

Imagine a world where the first-time D&D player rolls stats, picks a race, picks a class, picks an alignment, and buys gear to create a character. Imagine if an experienced player, maybe the person helping our theoretical player learn the ropes, could also make a character by rolling ability scores and picking a race, class, feat, skills, class features, spells or powers, and so on. Those two players used different paths to build characters, but the system design allows them to play at the same table. -Mearl

"It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the publick to be the most anxious for its welfare." - Edmund Burke
I happen to be home with the flu and everytime I see this thread topic I reach for a d20 and roll a saving throw.  Damn CON must be too low.

"The Apollo moon landing is off topic for this thread and this forum. Let's get back on topic." Crazy Monkey

I don't see a problem here. 4e has hundreds of diseases and curses and it has never created a problem.

I think the total count of base conditions in PathFinder looks to be 35 and wat is it? 17 for 4e... these are the building blocks that all the effects of the game are built on top of they are mechanically distinct base units... 17 is pretty much to memorizeable.

Nauseated and Sickened , shakened ... I am surprised there is no stirred.. they are often a little hard to disctinguish mechanically let alone memorize.

That is why I suggest 1 condition to rule them all.

Here are the conditions from the 121712 packet:

Blinded
Charmed
Deafened
Ethereal
Frightened
Invisible
Intoxicated
Paralyzed
Prone
Restrained
Stunned
Unconscious

That is 12, which does not seem too bad. If we add "Sickened," maybe we drop Intoxicated. If we ignore beneficial conditions (Ethereal and Invisible), we only have 10 "bad" conditions to remember.

I don't see a problem here. 4e has hundreds of diseases and curses and it has never created a problem.

I think the total count of base conditions in PathFinder looks to be 35 and wat is it? 17 for 4e... these are the building blocks that all the effects of the game are built on top of they are mechanically distinct base units... 17 is pretty much to memorizeable.

Nauseated and Sickened , shakened ... I am surprised there is no stirred.. they are often a little hard to disctinguish mechanically let alone memorize.

In 4e I believe its 16 conditions, 18+ poisons, 66+ disease and curses. Its a number of variations of those.  I know moon frenzy seems to be a popular one that gets modified and used in other materials. This doesn't include any poison that is consider a item, cause I think that may be in a book I don't have.

My blog of random stuff 

Specific desises and curses that have specific effects (mummy rot) are fine.

But it would still be nice to have a catch-all and rules light version, so you can say "you caught a cold", or "you ate some bad food".

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

In 4e I believe its 16 conditions, 18+ poisons, 66+ disease and curses.  .

If you are considering those might as well include every power ...  if not why? because the effects of the powers are defined in terms of the conditions

Specific desises and curses that have specific effects (mummy rot) are fine.

But it would still be nice to have a catch-all and rules light version, so you can say "you caught a cold", or "you ate some bad food".

That was what I initially said. I would like the the adveture material presented in a way that it would work for a catch all disease or a more complex disease from a module without having to retcon or drastically change an adventure. I mean, I would like to be able to swap "sickness" out for "mummy rot" without inadvertantly raise the difficulty of the adventure 2 levels.

My blog of random stuff 

DMs actually make their PCs get sick, fort saves vs flu? Does nyquil offer a saving throw bonus? I'm trying to think of the last fantasy hero I can that was like "sorry cannot adventure right now, has flu" that wasn't more like "I have the shakey bad disease that is slowly getting worse and is really singular, dramatic, and story changing".

The best idea would be a simple mechanic that works well for complicated and simple things, that can easily emulate dramatic illness, curses, horrible injuries, and other such things.

4e did this with the "disease track" - I've used it to simulate crippling injuries, curses, diseases, and all sorts of things. It's pretty easy.

It covers both the "I want things easy" - it does like a jillion things in one simple relatively optional mechanic - and the "I want things more in-depth" by simply adding in status conditions in the "what the disease does part". Seems like a great thing to include

(but 5e won't include it because it came out in 4e and edition warrior grongard reflex-haters will spaz out)

Supporting an edition you like does not make you an edition warrior. Demanding that everybody else support your edition makes you an edition warrior.

Why do I like 13th Age? Because I like D&D: http://magbonch.wordpress.com/2013/10/16/first-impressions-13th-age/

AzoriusGuildmage- "I think that you simply spent so long playing it, especially in your formative years with the hobby, that you've long since rationalized or houseruled away its oddities, and set it in your mind as the standard for what is and isn't reasonable in an rpg."

In 4e I believe its 16 conditions, 18+ poisons, 66+ disease and curses.  .

If you are considering those might as well include every power ...  if not why? because the effects of the powers are defined in terms of the conditions

Many of the poison utilize conditions a lot, but some of the essentials posions had non-combat effects that opperate differently. As far as disease go they are no defined in terms of conditions and often enough contain no condition at all. Most of them carry very different effects then conditions, and those effects change over time.

My blog of random stuff 

DMs actually make their PCs get sick, fort saves vs flu? Does nyquil offer a saving throw bonus? I'm trying to think of the last fantasy hero I can that was like "sorry cannot adventure right now, has flu" that wasn't more like "I have the shakey bad disease that is slowly getting worse and is really singular, dramatic, and story changing".

The best idea would be a simple mechanic that works well for complicated and simple things, that can easily emulate dramatic illness, curses, horrible injuries, and other such things.

4e did this with the "disease track" - I've used it to simulate crippling injuries, curses, diseases, and all sorts of things. It's pretty easy.

It covers both the "I want things easy" - it does like a jillion things in one simple relatively optional mechanic - and the "I want things more in-depth" by simply adding in status conditions in the "what the disease does part". Seems like a great thing to include

(but 5e won't include it because it came out in 4e and edition warrior grongard reflex-haters will spaz out)

Damn it! I have been trying to avoid making the disease track and 4e association. Now there is now chance it will get in

My blog of random stuff 

DMs actually make their PCs get sick, fort saves vs flu?

I actually did that to my 4e characters a few weeks ago. They decided to walk cross country all day while it was raining rather then wait a day or teleport. One failed the endurance check and was stuck with a small penalty till he recoverd. It was more amusing then dramatic though.

The disease track was pretty nice, it can cover a lot of ground in a simple, easy to use mechanic. The only problem I ever had with it is that most characters recover too easily, as the saves tend to be trivial if there is somebody trained in healing. That is a scaling problem though, not a problem with the mechanic itself.

DMs actually make their PCs get sick, fort saves vs flu?

I actually did that to my 4e characters a few weeks ago. They decided to walk cross country all day while it was raining rather then wait a day or teleport. One failed the endurance check and was stuck with a small penalty till he recoverd. It was more amusing then dramatic though.

The disease track was pretty nice, it can cover a lot of ground in a simple, easy to use mechanic. The only problem I ever had with it is that most characters recover too easily, as the saves tend to be trivial if there is somebody trained in healing. That is a scaling problem though, not a problem with the mechanic itself.

I place a little padding between what would be stag 1 and stage 0.

My blog of random stuff 

DMs actually make their PCs get sick, fort saves vs flu? Does nyquil offer a saving throw bonus? I'm trying to think of the last fantasy hero I can that was like "sorry cannot adventure right now, has flu" that wasn't more like "I have the shakey bad disease that is slowly getting worse and is really singular, dramatic, and story changing"

It's not heroic to have diarrhea no.  But it's certainly a part of life, and would certainly give a bit more depth to exploring.

guides
Power
my builds

DMs actually make their PCs get sick, fort saves vs flu? Does nyquil offer a saving throw bonus? I'm trying to think of the last fantasy hero I can that was like "sorry cannot adventure right now, has flu" that wasn't more like "I have the shakey bad disease that is slowly getting worse and is really singular, dramatic, and story changing"

It's not heroic to have diarrhea no.  But it's certainly a part of life, and would certainly give a bit more depth to exploring.

I think the word is "flavor text" not depth.

Unless its a common fundamental component of super-effeccts I dont see including a particular element "as a condition" since that is what I see those as being used for (which is why I dont like intoxicated either)... and why I think replacing it with sicked may be a fairly good idea.

Then when you construct one of those shaking diseases you will specify they are sickened for duration x or until the next stage of the disease track or whatevery mechanic takes its place...

Unless its a common fundamental component of super-effeccts I dont see including a particular element "as a condition" since that is what I see those as being used for (which is why I dont like intoxicated either)... and why I think replacing it with sicked may be a fairly good idea.

Then when you construct one of those shaking diseases you will specify they are sickened for duration x or until the next stage of the disease track or whatevery mechanic takes its place...

I'm on the fence about intoxicated and sickened being combined.

Though, intoxicated  should have you sickened in the morning.  

guides
Power
my builds

I'm on the fence about intoxicated and sickened being combined.

Though, intoxicated  should have you sickened in the morning.  

I'm sickened that intoxicated is still in the packet.

My blog of random stuff 

I don't know about other DMs but I fill my dungeons with disease carrying insects and toss heat and cold exposure around like water.

That too

The module could say "Roll DC 15 Constitution saving throw to aviod being sickened by a jungle disease"

Most DMs could just use the sickened condition.

Another can go in a splatbook and change it to malaria or blackdragon fever.

Yeah, or have multiple tiers of sickness such as minor, major, and deadly illnesses which requires different types of healing methods in order to work. Perhaps common sicknesses could be treated with heal checks while others might need a rejuvenation or restoration spell in order to be completely gone. 
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/RockNrollBabe20/Charmed-supernatural-and-charmed_zps8bd4125f.jpg)
I like the idea of different conditions about tiredness and vitality to do extra efforts (like ki maneuvers). 

Other idea is a module about negative templates, long-time penalties by poisons, fatal injuries, sickness or supernatural curses. If PC survive the enough tiem get extra XPs reward (like killing a monster or disarm a trap)...or its got by other PC who heals or neutralizes it). 

"Say me what you're showing off for, and I'll say you what you lack!" (Spanish saying)

Book 13 Anaclet 23 Confucius said: "The Superior Man is in harmony but does not follow the crowd. The inferior man follows the crowd, but is not in harmony"

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius 

I have had disease criters and areas were prolonged exposure has negative affects. I am fond of the Far Realm so I tend towards things that cause madness.

My blog of random stuff 

D&D Next requires a simple and general condition that can be placed on PCs as a penalty when performing Exploration challenges. It can deal with things like starvation, thirst, minor illness, nausea, heat exposure, cold exposure, acid exposure, dizziness, poor oxygen, head congestion, sanity damage, food poisoning, exhaustion, smoke inhalation, hangover, body aches, minor pain, withdrawal, and sleepiness. That maximum hit point reduction thing doesn't feel right all on its own.

EDIT: Forgot hungover and withdrawal

I'm sick of conditions.  Does that count?

Just kidding.   I agree.
I'm sickened that intoxicated is still in the packet.

I am too.  I thought it was a joke Easter Egg.  It's just adolescent humor.  Why is it still in there?
I like the idea of a basic sickened condition as part of the base game.  It makes it very easy for a starting DM to assign it to whatever unexpected issue may come up.  And, it's pretty easy to expand from there, adding a disease track, which may include sickened as one tier, or maybe some slightly varied conditions, like the infamous intoxicated.  I figure they would generally be about the same efficacy, but with slight differences so you didn't feel cheated either way for switching over.

My take on a possible sickened effect:
-Disadvantage on all d20 rolls

Maybe a bit harsh, but it keeps with the idea of keeping things as simple as possible.  "If you're sick, there's a 50/50 chance that you're just going to be lousy at something."  It feels logical, at least. 

May require Concentration checks for casters as well, just to make sure there's sufficient incentive for them as well.  Thoughts?
Susan Summerson from the Hell breaks loose Flavorful Voting Game http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29076567/Hell_breaking_loose:_an_Avacyn_Restored_voting_game?pg=1 Click here for more Forum Games:
Show
Susan Summerson also appeared in the Innistrad Mafia Game http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28609371/Innistrad_Mafia?pg=1 Writer of Nally Bear from The Gathering Flavorful Voting Game: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28846821/The_Gathering:_M12_flavorful_voting_game?pg=1 Writer of Phyrex the Myr from Phyrexia Reborn: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/27993097/Phyrexia_Reborn:_A_Flavorful_Voting_Game?pg=1 Writer of Tinker the Myr from Legacy of Karn: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/26647005/Karns_Legacy_(A_flavorful_voting_game) Writer of Crusader Tolkana, who has appeared in: Eldrazi Awaken: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/24071149/Eldrazi_Awaken:_A_flavorful_voting_game?pg=1 Colors of Magic: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/25352501/Colors_of_Magic:_a_flavor_game?pg=1 Guildwars III: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/26082093/Guildwars_III:_Shattered_Pact_(A_flavorful_voting_game)?pg=1 Writer of Isaic from Treasures of Zendikar http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/22819881/Treasures_of_Zendikar?post_id=402182877#402182877