Suudsu's game of Ravnican domination

149 posts / 0 new
Last post
So Suudsu had a dream in which he was playing a grid-based game in which people competed for control of Ravnica as different guilds, gaining powers along the way.  Now, that sounds cool, but it Suudsu made the game, it would probably suck, so I'm going to do it.

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED THE GAME IS IN PROGRESS.  PLEASE CHECK THE MOST RECENT PAGES FOR UP TO DATE INFO ON THE GAME.
Show

Rules:

The game will take place on a 20x20 grid representing the Ravnican metropolis.   This I will represent on pastebin, because the alignment of text on this forum isn't what I would hope.  When the game begins, the city will be composed of neutral territory.  Your goal is to conquer all of it.

Now, let's get down to the turn structure:

A turn begins every day at 5 pm Mountain time.  If you can't post at least once a day, please don't enter this contest.  If you have urgent business that prevents you from posting for a few days, you may appoint another user to be your substitute.  If you miss a day, you will be treated as though you made no actions.

How turns go:
During the day, (hopefully) everyone will send me a pm containing 2 things:
1:  The location to which you would like to move:  this is any location within 3 spaces of your location at the start of the day.  Note that moving diagonally only counts as moving 1 space
2:  The action you'd like to take.  Every day, you may either move 2 additional spaces (for up to 5 total) or take an action.  Every player has the "attack" action, which, unless otherwise specified will deal 4 damage to a random enemy within 5 units of you (once again, diagonally still only counts as 1 unit).  When you use the attack action, you can specify target prioritization ("I'd rather hit the Orzhov guy than the boros guy if they're both in range") or specify that you'd rather not hit a certain enemy ("I'm teaming up with the Simic, don't hit them").  Depending on your guild, you'll have other options, but I'll get to that later.
After all this has happened, all spaces within 2 units of you you will be converted into your guild's territory.  If 2 players are trying to claim the same territory at the same time, it will revert to neutrality.

After I read your lovely PMs, I will list your actions, as well as change the map to reflect the new gamestate, and write everyone's health and mana pool, put all of this into a text file, put it on pastebin, and put the link here.  Then, the day will end, and the next day will begin.  At the beginning of the day, you will restore 1 mana for every 25 squares of territory you own, rounded down, and if you didn't take damage last turn, you will restore 1 point of life.

So, what's with this health and mana?  Each player starts with 20 life and 10 mana.  Whenever you take damage, your health goes down.  Mana is depleted by using abilities.  If your life is reduced to 0 or below, you die.  You are eliminated from the game, and all of your territory becomes neutral.

So, what separates the guilds from each other?  Each guild has a passive and 2 activated abilities, which you can spend your action to use.

The Dimir:
Passive:  Secrecy:  you may make game-related commnunications with other players in private messages.  In addition, the actions you take will not be told to other players.
Active:
Transmute:
Cost:  1 mana
Choose a guild.  During your next turn, you may use activated abilities of the chosen guild.
Mind control:
Cost:  10 mana
Choose another target player.  You decide what movements and actions that player takes this turn.  (If they cast hexproof or forecasted your mind control, mind control is still countered).

The Izzet:
Passive:  Static buildup:  Whenever an ability with a mana cost (even one of zero) is used within 5 units of you, you restore 1 mana.
Active:
Overload:
Cost:  5 mana
Deals 4 damage to you, and 12 damage to every other guildmage within 5 units of you.
Replicate:
Cost:  varies by ability
Choose a player who activated an ability last turn.  Pay its mana cost, then activate it.  If you try to use this on a player who cast an ability too expensive for you to pay for, this does nothing.

The Orzhov:
Passive:  Haunt:  when you die, each player that dealt damage to you loses a life per turn for the next 10 turns.  This doesn't prevent regeneration.
Active:
Extort:
Cost:  2 mana
Each other player standing on your territory loses 2 life, and you gain life equal to the total life lost this way.
Lifelink:
Cost:  8 mana
A regular attack, except that you gain life equal to the damage dealt.

The Simic:
Passive:  Vitality:  you start with 2 extra life points.
Active:
Evolve:
During your next turn, you may move 2 additional spaces and your attacks deal 2 additional damage.
Hexproof:
Cost:  6 mana
You can't be affected by all negative actions of other players this turn (including basic attacks).  Does not prevent passives like haunt or community, or pacifism, unless you somehow manage to deal damage on the same turn that you cast hexproof.

The Selesnya:
Passive:  Community:  when you die, you may restore all of another player's life points.
Active:
Commune with nature:
cost:  5 mana
You gain 6 life.  Skip your next turn.
Pacifism:
Cost:  6 mana
Prevent all damage that would be dealt this turn (to anyone by anyone).

Gruul:
Passive:  Trample:  Your attacks will hit all players within range of you.
Active:
Bloodrush:
Cost:  2X mana
A regular attack, except it deals x additional damage.
Bloodthirst:
Cost:  1 mana
A regular attack, except that if it hits, during your next turn, if you would deal damage to another player, you deal that much damage plus two to that player instead.

Rakdos:
Passive:  Hellbent:  As long as you have 10 or less life, your attacks deal an additional point of damage.
Active:
Unleash:
A regular attack, except that all damage that would be dealt to and by you this turn is doubled.
Cripple:
A regular attack, except if it hits, that player can't move from their current space next turn.

Boros:
Passive:  First strike:  if one of your actions would kill an opponent, all actions that they take this turn and all actions that would affect them this turn are negated.  This means that killing a player will negate the passives of the golgari and make you the sole target of the Orzhov passive.
Active:
Righteous Vengeance:
Cost:  7 mana
If damage would be dealt to you this turn, it's dealt to its source instead.
Radiance:
Cost:  3 mana
A regular attack, except that if it hits, the player it hits can't use abilities with a mana cost next turn

Azorius:
Passive:  Mana tithe:  if an activated ability with a mana cost would affect ~, even if its mana cost was 0, its controller loses 1 mana from their mana pool.  If its controller can't pay the mana, the ability is countered.  When activating an ability, a player may specify that they would rather not pay the extra mana for mana tithe.  If they do and the ability affects you, then that ability is countered.
Active:
Forecast:
Cost:  2
Name a player and an activated ability with a mana cost (even if it's 0).  If that player activates that ability this turn, counter it.
Detain:
Cost:  8
Target player skips their next turn.

Golgari:
Passive:  Scavenge:  whenever a player you dealt damage to this turn dies, you gain 4 life, your maximum life is increased by 4, and 1 bonus damage on your attacks.
Active:
Rot:
A regular attack, except that if it hits, the damaged unit takes 1 damage on their next turn.
Regenerate:
Cost:  8 mana
If you would die this turn, instead you come back with 8 life.

So, this all sounds like a cool game, but how do you win?  That's a tricky question, really.  If you control all of the territory on Ravnica, or have killed all of your foes, you'll obviously be declared victorious, but hey, the guilds of Ravnica have been trying to do that for millenia without success.  There's another option.  If a group of guildmages, who, combined, control all of the territory, they may declare a truce and receive a "partial" victory.  For example, if 3 guilds declare a truce, they'd control 1/3 of Ravnica, and be pretty happy with that, probably get a pat on the back from their guildmaster, but it wouldn't be like "OHMYGODIJUSTCONQUEREDRAVNICA".  Still, it's an option.

COMMUNICATION:
Given the nature of the game, you may chat with other players about it, even cooperate, form alliances temporary or permanent, or coordinate movements.  However, there are some caveats:
1:  You may only talk about the game ON THIS THREAD.  No PMing your buddy and saying "lol I got this great idea let's surprise attack the Orzhov".  The exception to this is if you are the Dimir, in which case you can communicate with anyone however you like and in secret.  The Dimir can still post in thread if they want to.
2:  Nothing you say on this thread is binding.  You can lie about the moves you intend to make.  Hell, you can lie about anything.

So, how do you join the game?
Sign up by copy/pasting the statement below into a post.  I'll start the game on Friday at 5pm mountain time, and you'll have until Saturday at 5 pm Mountain time to make your first move.

"I promise, under penalty of the shouting of obscenities at me over the internet and the exclusion from all cato's future contests, to post once every day for as long as I am entered into this contest. If I break this vow, it will be because I had something super important to do, and I will feel terrible about myself because of it."

Signups begin now.  What are you waiting for?

Signups:
Suudsu as House Dimir
themoti as the Izzet League
sage as the Orzhov Syndicate
Morgotha as the Simic Combine
Rubik as the Selesnya Conclave
keeper as the Rakdos Cult
isaic as the Azorius Senate

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Wow. This is weirdly similar to the Guildwars game Skibo was planning before he randomly disappeared.
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.
Wow. This is weirdly similar to the Guildwars game Skibo was planning before he randomly disappeared.

Probably because I stole it from him using MSE.
#Bankaijokes 

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
Sure I guess. Just PM me when this starts.

I think you know my guild.

3,000th post: September 5, 2010 4,000th post: March 24, 2012

Winner of the YMTC Ravnica War of the Guilds contest as guild Dimir.

Snapcaster Mage is the best card of all time. How do you deal?

"I promise, under penalty of the shouting of obscenities at me over the internet and the exclusion from all cato's future contests, to post once every day for as long as I am entered into this contest. If I break this vow, it will be because I had something super important to do, and I will feel terrible about myself because of it."

I don't care about my guild, I'll take whatever is left.  If all positions are not filled, let me know and I'll choose.

Also, am I the only one that read the directions?
Susan Summerson from the Hell breaks loose Flavorful Voting Game http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29076567/Hell_breaking_loose:_an_Avacyn_Restored_voting_game?pg=1 Click here for more Forum Games:
Show
Susan Summerson also appeared in the Innistrad Mafia Game http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28609371/Innistrad_Mafia?pg=1 Writer of Nally Bear from The Gathering Flavorful Voting Game: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28846821/The_Gathering:_M12_flavorful_voting_game?pg=1 Writer of Phyrex the Myr from Phyrexia Reborn: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/27993097/Phyrexia_Reborn:_A_Flavorful_Voting_Game?pg=1 Writer of Tinker the Myr from Legacy of Karn: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/26647005/Karns_Legacy_(A_flavorful_voting_game) Writer of Crusader Tolkana, who has appeared in: Eldrazi Awaken: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/24071149/Eldrazi_Awaken:_A_flavorful_voting_game?pg=1 Colors of Magic: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/25352501/Colors_of_Magic:_a_flavor_game?pg=1 Guildwars III: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/26082093/Guildwars_III:_Shattered_Pact_(A_flavorful_voting_game)?pg=1 Writer of Isaic from Treasures of Zendikar http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/22819881/Treasures_of_Zendikar?post_id=402182877#402182877

I don't care about my guild, I'll take whatever is left.  If all positions are not filled, let me know and I'll choose.

Also, am I the only one that read the directions?

I guess...

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
I have a question - is skipping your turn really that bad? It seems like if I skip my turn than my enemies don't care and my allies wouldn't prefer that I wasn't in the game at all. It's like, there's not going to be a rule against wasting your turn by doing something stupid.

But whatever, I got loyalty.

Izzet
It's OK if you miss the occasional turn, but if you're only on like every other day, it's kinda not so nice. 

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
OK I wasn't sure about how much hyperbole was included in that instruction. I will miss very few, if any, turns.

Fun exciting rules questions time:
If Mind Control is countered, do you still lose your next turn?
If Mind Control is blocked by Hexproof, do you still lose your next turn?
For Haunt and Scavenge, if you take damage from multiple sources in the same turn, who killed you?
If you are already Haunted and use Hexproof, will Hexproof prevent 1 damage?
Willl  Hexproof prevent you from being healed by Community?
Does Hexproof interact with Pacifism? with Extort?
OK I wasn't sure about how much hyperbole was included in that instruction. I will miss very few, if any, turns.

Fun exciting rules questions time:
If Mind Control is countered, do you still lose your next turn?
If Mind Control is blocked by Hexproof, do you still lose your next turn?
For Haunt and Scavenge, if you take damage from multiple sources in the same turn, who killed you?
If you are already Haunted and use Hexproof, will Hexproof prevent 1 damage?
Willl  Hexproof prevent you from being healed by Community?
Does Hexproof interact with Pacifism? with Extort?

Ok, I'm gonna go with these rulings:

I'm just going to rewrite mind control as "you choose target player, and choose how they move and what actions they take this turn."
For haunt and scavenge, all players that dealt damage to that player on that turn will be counted as killing them, unless it involves a Boros player, because first strike.
I'm going to say that hexproof won't affect community or haunt, since they're passives, and pacifism won't affect you because you aren't dealing damage on the same turn you use hexproof, but it will affect the damage that another player would deal to you this turn, and it will counter extort.

Thanks for the questions, I'll update the rules.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

Confound it dag nab it! Such an awesome-looking game and I have no real way to join.

Seriously, have you seen my activity lately?

Resistgabbingaboutsecretplansresistgabbingaboutsecretplansresistgabbingaboutsecretplans

Soooo, hypothetically then, anyone can kind of take over voting game creation for Skibo?

Profile Picture taken with implied permission from Trildar.

KeeperofManyNames wrote:

Alright, new theory: these forums are an experiment in ultraminimalism. By Monday everything--yes everything--will be the color white, and typing any character will simply produce a solid rectangle of variable height and width.

Confound it dag nab it! Such an awesome-looking game and I have no real way to join.

Resistgabbingaboutsecretplansresistgabbingaboutsecretplansresistgabbingaboutsecretplans

Soooo, hypothetically then, anyone can kind of take over voting game creation for Skibo?

Anyone as clever and good-looking as myself.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Yeah, Skibo seems to have completely vanished, so I would say go for it... although there have been times before when he's been absent and then suddenly returned with a new, finished game that disrupted and undermined whatever game was being playtested, even games that he specifically said he was skipping and that someone else could run. >_>

But you have to be as clever and good-looking as Cato. 
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.
I promise, under penalty of the shouting of obscenities at me over the internet and the exclusion from all cato's future contests, to post once every day for as long as I am entered into this contest. If I break this vow, it will be because I had something super important to do, and I will feel terrible about myself because of it.

Uh, I would prefer Dimir but I have no problem switching to another guild if spaces need to be filled and whatnot. I pretty much always find time to post daily so that shouldn't be a problem.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
I promise, under penalty of the shouting of obscenities at me over the internet and the exclusion from all cato's future contests, to post once every day for as long as I am entered into this contest. If I break this vow, it will be because I had something super important to do, and I will feel terrible about myself because of it.

Uh, I would prefer Dimir but I have no problem switching to another guild if spaces need to be filled and whatnot. I pretty much always find time to post daily so that shouldn't be a problem.

Dimir is taken, sorry bro.

Actually, screw that.  Dimir never existed, I have no idea what you're talking about.  Pick one of the 9 guilds playable in the contest. 

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

Dimir is taken, sorry bro.

Actually, screw that.  Dimir never existed, I have no idea what you're talking about.  Pick one of the 9 guilds playable in the contest. 

Ah yes, how foolish of me. In that case give me Orzhov.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)

I will take the Simic Combine.

What's Mountain time compared to my own Coordinated Universal Time? 
Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
What's Mountain time compared to my own Coordinated Universal Time? 

Because I live in mountain time and I'm too lazy to convert.  If it means that much to you, you can do the conversion.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
we really need 5 more players.

The game is playable with 5 players.  That said, I'd like to get some more people.  Fortunately, signups are open for 2 more days, so maybe we'll get some more.  If you have any friends who you think would want to join this kind of thing, you can invite them.  If you have any enemies who you think would hate playing this game, you can invite them too.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

The game is playable with 5 players.  That said, I'd like to get some more people.  Fortunately, signups are open for 2 more days, so maybe we'll get some more.  If you have any friends who you think would want to join this kind of thing, you can invite them.  If you have any enemies who you think would hate playing this game, you can invite them too.

What if we have enemies who would love to play it?

Why would you want to make your enemies happy?

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

Why would you want to make your enemies happy?

Mutual benefit.
Methinks me hears some caliginous feelings in the air.

Anyone as clever and good-looking as myself.

Yeah, Skibo seems to have completely vanished, so I would say go for it... although there have been times before when he's been absent and then suddenly returned with a new, finished game that disrupted and undermined whatever game was being playtested, even games that he specifically said he was skipping and that someone else could run. >_>

But you have to be as clever and good-looking as Cato. 

I remember that. In fact, I saved Tevish's "Creating: Innistrad Voting Game" rules and used that for research.

Dang it! I gabbed.

But anyway, I daresay I'm clever enough; but I've never seen myself as good-looking. Actually, I still can't see my face as a full conglomeration of features. And I don't try to conform to society's standard of shallow beauty. I shave because food gets in my beard and 'stache, not because, as I've been jabbed before, it looks like I glued pubes to my face. I could go on, but I feel it would be redundant and would rather not reveal too much about myself.

Besides, I have a picture of myself on my Deviantart page linked in my sig Vdown thereV. It is a few years old, tho, and beardless.

Profile Picture taken with implied permission from Trildar.

KeeperofManyNames wrote:

Alright, new theory: these forums are an experiment in ultraminimalism. By Monday everything--yes everything--will be the color white, and typing any character will simply produce a solid rectangle of variable height and width.

Don't worry about it, you probably aren't clever enough either, so it's a moot point.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Bump.  Signups end in 18 hours.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

In as Selesnya, I suppose.

A man walks into a bar. Ouch.
The representative of the conclave has arrived.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Rakdos is going to lose, but someone's gotta play them anyway. I'm in as Rakdos.
Rakdos is going to lose, but someone's gotta play them anyway. I'm in as Rakdos.

Why do you think they're going to lose?

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Day 1 is up.  Anyone who fails to post within the next 22 hours (I was 2 hours late because I had to eat) will be kicked from the game.
Also, this is my 666th post.  I hope that doesn't bode ill for this game.
The map:
pastebin.com/z6vj9iuv

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:

Probably because the Rakdos are not the best at forming alliances, which seems helpful to this game.

Speaking of which - anyone want to form an alliance?

Probably because the Rakdos are not the best at forming alliances, which seems helpful to this game.

Speaking of which - anyone want to form an alliance?

That's part of it, yeah.

The other part is that from what I've noticed the ability set that Rakdos have tend to be underpowered. Same goes for any "skip defence to get an extra attack" abilities.

Also, I would ally with you, but... well, you have an ability that, when I'm at my most powerful, could be used to kill me in a single hit, possibly taking out whoever I've been wailing on at your behest. Just because I'm a psychotic murder clown doesn't make me suicidally stupid. 
Well I will gladly set up alliances with any player looking for one. At a price of course.

Oh, are we allowed to make an attack action if there are no players within range? At this point I'm more interested in getting some territory than making enemies.

EDIT: nvm, thought the territory converting thing was attached to the attack action.
Attacks take place after movement, so you don't know for sure if they will even be in range.  This is a game of prediction.

Also, alliances aren't mandatory for victory, nor are they binding.  They can last for one turn in which you and another player realize that you can take out another player together, or they can last for half a turn , in which you realize that it would be more profitable to take out your would be ally.  It can be even shorter if your "ally" realizes it too.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Is there supposed to be roleplaying in this game?

My objective is to end this game as one of the winners.

That said, I care not what percent of Ravnica I control, nor would I be against immediately declaring peace turn one and splitting the plane evenly amongst the 7 of us.

That said, I will not attack any player who has sworn to coexist with me to the end.

The undoing of any player who betrays that trust will take precedence over my desire to win the game.

I will not involve myself in conflicts between two of my allies. If an ally requires my assistance I may or not provide it depending on circumstances.

Any and all players who are willing to swear an oath of coexistance please say so in BOLD GREEN TEXT.

The results of my experiments are unpredictable.

Collateral damage is unavoidable.

There is nothing and no one I can promise not to explode.

But I am here to do SCIENCE, not to collect skulls. If you do not get in my way, I will try not to get in yours, and I will keep your neighborhood as structurally stable as is reasonably possible.

But if you make me mad, I will blow you to bits.

Any players who would like to help discover how to build a better future for Ravnica, please say so in BOLD BLUE TEXT. Any players who would like to participate in my experiments on the effects of the exothermic frostfire-gelectricty reaction on human/humanoid organ function, please say so in BOLD RED TEXT.
Why would anyone post in red?
Why would anyone post in red?

Sorry. Since you probably haven't trained at the glorious clawed feet of Niv-Mizzet, you probably need a crash course in Izzet logic. First, it's a JOKE. I was joking. People like jokes. Maybe someone would want to play along. Second, maybe someone is really devoted to the furtherance of science and not quite so devoted to having their limbs remain connected. Stranger things have happened, yesterday.  Remember the Scuttling Squad Incident? Third, I already posted in red twice. Third time's the charm, people! You know you want to.

Is there supposed to be roleplaying in this game?

If you want.

Day 1 closes in 3.5 hours, anyone who has not made a move by then will be eliminated.  Oh, and I'll cry. 

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Sign In to post comments