Ok to Trade?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello all.  I enjoy visiting these forums and hearing how everyone else's Encounter's sessions are running.  I have been DMing Encounters since Lost Crown of Neverwinter and my players love the program.  We have "sucked in" many bystanders that have walked in the store and as they watch us play, have won many new converts to D&D because of it.

Because of a fluke, I ended up running two sessions on Weds of the Web Of The Spider Queen season.  Since there was not another DM that season, our store owner gave me both of our module packets.  I of course just used the same booklet and maps for both sessions, so now I have an unopened module.  I would love to trade it to someone for another season that I don't already have.  But I don't know if that is a no-no on these boards.

I really don't want to put it up on ebay or anything.  I'd just like to get another module that I don't have.  I also don't care if the other module is used or not, even though this one isn't.  Again, if this against some sort of policy, I'll take the post down.  But I didn't know where else to ask.    
As I recall, once the season is over, the module is yours to do with as you see fit. It's your reward for DMing, and you earned it.