dnd next podcast

are there any dnd next podcast or acual play podcast for dnd next?

Observing a D&DN game, rather it's video, audio, or transcript, is something I would enjoy very much so. I've tried asking if I could mooch in on someone's Google+ game, but I usually end up having to do something that day and miss it. I don't know what I'll be doing next sunday at XYZ time.

So, yea, +1 to someone giving us a play podcast/video/whatever. Preferably with a little more crunch than the PAX Live thingy, which was awesome btw.

Observing a D&DN game, rather it's video, audio, or transcript, is something I would enjoy very much so. I've tried asking if I could mooch in on someone's Google+ game, but I usually end up having to do something that day and miss it. I don't know what I'll be doing next sunday at XYZ time.

So, yea, +1 to someone giving us a play podcast/video/whatever. Preferably with a little more crunch than the PAX Live thingy, which was awesome btw.

The PAX 2012: Acquisitions Inc. D&D session was a D&DNext game. You can watch the video recordings of it, or download the audio podcast, at the linked page. The game would have been based on the initial playtest packet (or even pre-packet material).
Any others like that