Character possession

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello All,

I'm searching one table telling me charater possession value vs character level for the 4e.  I know this exist in 3e but i didn't find anything for 4e.  The only thing I found is for character lvl X you should give in the adventure (DM 1 book page 125).  But I didn't follow that at the beginning and now my players are lvl 10 and I want to check if they have enough value in there possession or if the have to much.

Thanks for your help 
I would estimate using the "Starting at Higher Level" rules, which for level 10 is 9,000 + 5,000 + 4,200 + 4,200 = 22,400gp wealth per character.
You could also add up all the parcels from level 1 to 9 and divide by 5, which gives a higher number (around 35,000gp) but doesn't account for any spending, or selling/disenchanting unwanted/outdated items.

Unless the numbers are way off and encounters seem too hard or too easy I wouldn't worry about it, a few levels using the parcel system will bring things back into line anyway.
Hello All,

I'm searching one table telling me charater possession value vs character level for the 4e.  I know this exist in 3e but i didn't find anything for 4e.  The only thing I found is for character lvl X you should give in the adventure (DM 1 book page 125).  But I didn't follow that at the beginning and now my players are lvl 10 and I want to check if they have enough value in there possession or if the have to much.

Thanks for your help 

I think there actually is a table somewhere here on the boards that shows character wealth as it continues.  Check some of the build guides in charop for expected GP.  I'll go look myself once I get done doing my rounds of the forums.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Sign In to post comments