Lifeline and Wrath

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
So lets say all 4 players have some creatures out, I have Lifeline, then I cast Wrath of God. At the end of turn normally nothing would return. But lets say I stack all my triggers, then all the opponetns. I let all the opponents triggers resolve, then activate the manland Raging Ravine before mine resolve. 

Do all my creatures now come back into play? I think the 'intevening if' clause would stop it from triggering, but people on another site seems to think this works. 
So lets say all 4 players have some creatures out, I have Lifeline, then I cast Wrath of God. At the end of turn normally nothing would return. But lets say I stack all my triggers, then all the opponetns. I let all the opponents triggers resolve, then activate the manland Raging Ravine before mine resolve. 

Do all my creatures now come back into play? I think the 'intevening if' clause would stop it from triggering, but people on another site seems to think this works. 

Duplicate:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

When Wrath of God resolves, all creatures are destroyed simultaneously. Lifeline's trigger has an intervening 'if' clause, so it won't even trigger if there aren't any other creatures on the battlefield when a creature dies. Since there aren't any creatures on the battlefield immediately following the destruction, Lifeline will not trigger and none of the creatures will be brought back.
Rules Advisor
Sign In to post comments