encrust

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
if a creature was not tapped when it is affected by encrust can it attack 1 last time under the effects of the enchanment?
Yes, Encrust does not tap the creature nor does it prevent it from attacking. If you find a way other than during your untap step to untap it, there's nothing to prevent it from attacking even more times. Of if it doesn't get tapped in the first place, like with vigilance.

My second community draft, with the format being Zendikar/Worldwake/Rise of the Eldrazi, is now facing the Rise of the Eldrazi. If you like to draft, maybe check it out. We'd like to hear your thoughts on the picks.

CD2: General

My community draft experiment with DTK/DTK/FRF is concluded now. If you want to, you can check it out and maybe build some decks from the pools. I've already build my own take on that.

http://community.wizards.com/forum/limited-sealed-and-draft/threads/4206961

Once again aced the Rules Advisor test (Feb 2015). (I still make mistakes now and then, but who doesn't.)

"Simple questions" usually need rather complex answers, while complex questions often come down to no more than a simple "yes" or "no".

Sure. Encrust does nothing to prevent the creature to attack.
hmm yeah vigilance sounds the perfect counter to it (at least it has humour) 

-do not untap

- who says im tapping?

Surprised 
can i sacrifice a creature under encrust 's effect?

probb yes couse card doesnt say u cant 
Sure, as long as you have a reason to.  Vampire Aristocrat
MTG Rules Advisor

sure 4 that= bloodthrone vampire

Bah! nothing more than a revamped Phyrexian Ghoul...

Tax evasion is nothing but legitimate self-defense against the theft that is tax collection.

when healer of the pride is under encrust 's effect

its ability would still work becouse its a triggered one not an activated one right? 
Correct.
Rules Advisor
tnx
Sign In to post comments