I'm back!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi people! I'm back after a week of not going online! So here's a whacky card!

Plane Reversal

Legendary Enchantment (M)

If a player would have 0 or less life, he or she wins the game instead.

"It's a mad plane out there..."

Cheers!

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

Red?

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Chaos you know like Scrambleverse and stuff?

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

Oh and nice new profile pic

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:

56965528 wrote:

Current deck goals:

What about: If your Life Total would be reduced to 0, it becomes X instead, where X is a completely random number.

Oh, gosh. Now I have to make that card. Thank you for inspiring my horrible ideas.

Edit: Thanks. I'm into Giant Pink Shirtless Old Men.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Hey that's like totally great!

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:

56965528 wrote:

Current deck goals:

It's that pic on a card? Cos I haven't seen it before.

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:

56965528 wrote:

Current deck goals:

It's the Future Sight Boldwyr Intimidator.

139359831 wrote:
Nice

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:

56965528 wrote:

Current deck goals:

I like this, but it is a bit weird for Red -- which usually isn't Lightning Bolting itself.  (Although, the precedent is there for colors to take themselves out, and Red does have enough things that don't care who it hits).

Somnia, the Evanescent Plane -- A 3-set Block
Set 1 — Somnia
Set 2 — TBD
Set 3 — TBD
Planeswalker's Guide to Somnia

Build Around This
A weekly MTG Cards and Combos forum game.
Build Around This #1 - Sage's Starfish Wish
BAT #1 was built using the Legacy format with Spiny Starfish, Sage's Knowledge, and Make a Wish. Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire with Fishy Starfishies. Runner-Up: JBTM
Red?

Feels black.

A similar card exists, tho.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Good looking card.
#pony chat
58325628 wrote:
I, Niklor, in the event of a situation where I am placed at L-1, in other words 1 vote away from being lynched, will bring the hammer vote down upon myself unless it is a known Lylo situation by either announcement or general consensus. Note, if the general consensus is that it's Lylo on days when it clearly isn't, I will ignore them. Please respect the self-hammer by not hammering Niklor in non-Lylo scenarios.