Sorcery (2)

• 2x [CARD]Increasing Devotion[/CARD]

Land (23)

• 17x [CARD]Plains[/CARD]

• 2x [CARD]Swamp[/CARD]

• 4x [CARD]Vault of the Archangel[/CARD]

Enchantment (2)

• 2x [CARD]Leyline of the Meek[/CARD]

I was wondering if anyone could give suggestions as to what I should put in and take out of my deck as I am just a beginner. This probably wasn't a good idea but I was going to use [CARD]Path to Exile[/CARD] to look for the swamps to use the [CARD]Vault of the Archangel[/CARD].
Maybe I could replace them with a [CARD]Manalith[/CARD] or [CARD]Sphere of the Suns[/CARD].
Also I'm trying to keep the deck cheap. I want this to be a standard deck but I dont know of any replacements for the cards that I want in this deck that aren't standard legal. Thanks for your reply. 

there's not alot of synergy going on here and your deck would be better if there were.

Id choose a tribe, make white weenie and then add Odric - soldier seems the obvious choice.

white weenie doesnt Need to be tribal but its usually the stronger route. Regardless of what you choose, you can do worth than honor of the pure and the like.
and mirror entity is king

a few cards in your deck stand out as bad:
thraben doomsayer is just too slow and ineffective

white sun's zenith needs a filthy amount of mana to be playable - and when you get to that kind of mana there are usually better choices...in any case it doesnt fit your agro strategy at all.

edit: just saw you want to make it standard....id advice against going white weenie in current standard it lacks the power and speed to keep up with the crazy cards out there. Closest would be RW humans, but not budget. Alternatively white tokens -or better GW, UW or BW tokens - would do fairly well as well.
How could I fit in vault of the archangel with rw? Should I maybe get a sphere of the suns or manalith?
you wouldnt, but you wouldnt need - but again that deck requires champion of the parish silverblade paladin and preferably hellrider all of which are 5$+ a card - so your deck will be 100$ ca....

the vault goes well with tokens, either WB or WG
Dude, you need champion of the parish it's good with thraben doomsayer and its brutal with increasing devotion. I would also replace your white sun's zenith with some sort of artifact ramp like you suggested
Yea im thinking of either white/green or white/black now. If I go w/g I think I could take advantage of the new populate keyword like [CARD]Druid's Deliverance[/CARD]. I think if I went white/black I could use more cards like [CARD]Bone Splinters[/CARD].
populate is fairly decent, but needs some high cost cards to be good and never really gets crazy.

you'd do better with 1/1 tokens and mass boost.
populate is definitely doable though.
Just using cards in standard, I would suggest:

[deck=GW Humans]6 Forest
4 Gavony Township
6 Plains
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Temple Garden

4 Champion of the Parish
4 Champion of Lambholt
4 Hamlet Captain
2 Mikaeus, the Lunarch
4 Silverblade Paladin
2 Odric

4 Druid's Deliverance
4 Fog
4 Gather the Townsfolk
4 Rootborn Defenses[/deck]

@manite: i'd add more creatures if you want to run odric, and i wouldnt play 8 fog effects in agro.

budget agro populate:

Creature (18)

• 4x [CARD]Champion of Lambholt[/CARD]

• 4x [CARD]Doomed Traveler[/CARD]

• 3x [CARD]Healer of the Pride[/CARD]

• 3x [CARD]Odric, Master Tactician[/CARD]

• 4x [CARD]Thraben Doomsayer[/CARD]

Sorcery (6)

• 4x [CARD]Gather the Townsfolk[/CARD]

• 2x [CARD]Increasing Devotion[/CARD]

Enchantment (11)

• 4x [CARD]Druids' Repository[/CARD]

• 4x [CARD]Intangible Virtue[/CARD]

• 3x [CARD]Parallel Lives[/CARD]

Land (21)

• 7x [CARD]Forest[/CARD]

• 12x [CARD]Plains[/CARD]

• 2x [CARD]Vault of the Archangel[/CARD]

Instant (4)

• 4x [CARD]Midnight Haunting[/CARD]

Thanks for the populate deck suggestion I might try it. What do you think about this deck I'm pretty sure it's standard legal. I think Thraben Doomsayer is more effective with Parallel Lives now.

thraben is still too slow
healer also
your deck isnt fast enough to warrant doomed traveler
druids repository hasnt worked for me in praxis so far - in any case 4 seems too many
you want more tokens to warrant parralel
a problem with mixing tokens with nontokens is that your nontokens end up becoming removal magnets

so:
-4 thraben
-3 healer
-4 traveler
-2 repository

+4 champion of the parish
+2 increasing devotion
+4 farseek
+4 lingering souls
(-1 midnight haunting)

id do something like that.
Odric is insane with Vraska the Unseen you just create the three tokens, attack with them and odric= you win
I agree with you on everything else however champion of the parish is expensive for me and parallel lives is already pretty pricey.
I think when you posted the list you meant gavony township not vault of the archangel
Seeing as Odric is an aggro creature, I'm starting to think a RW deck would work well with him. Modern provides battle cry creatures that can help swing for game, but for now I'll stick to standard:

Once GTC rolls around, RW decks will have a few more options available as well as Sacred Foundry. Here's a decklist using some of the cards I know of so far:

[deck]4 Clifftop Retreat
6 Mountain
7 Plains
4 Sacred Foundry
4 Slayers' Stronghold

4 Ash Zealot
4 Boros Elite
4 Legion Loyalist
4 Lightning Mauler
3 Odric, Master Tactician
4 Precinct Captain
4 Skyknight Legionnaire