Stronghold Game Club Presents: D&D Next G+ Hangout LF Players

Hello D&D Playtesters!

I'm intersted in running a playtest on the weekends. I'm and experienced DM, running games for over 5 years, in the 3rd, 3.5, and 4th edition D&D systems. I'm looking for some players that share my philosophy of D&D, which is keeping things fun and engaging for all instead of harsh adherence to game mechanics. That being said, I'm looking for players who are creative, enjoy a game balanced between comabt and non-combat encounters, and can have a good laugh but can allow the tone of the game to be semi-serious. Just look for the D&D Next Hangout on Google+

Sincerely,

Cavin "Pox" DeJordy
Stronghold Game Club President

What time to when in which time zone? Around how many sessions do you predict will happen?
We're looking at playing Saturday afternoons around 2PM EST. My friend Cam has decided to play a cleric, but the four other classes are up for grabs. Hope to see you in the Hangout!

Pox 
I'd love to join the playtest. I certainly share your game philosophy. I have only played 2E, which may be interesting to have a different perspective when playing dndnext and assessing it. Despite not being a native English speaker, I consider myself able to play well in such language (I am currently living in Spain)
I'd love to join the playtest. I certainly share your game philosophy. I have only played 2E, which may be interesting to have a different perspective when playing dndnext and assessing it. Despite not being a native English speaker, I consider myself able to play well in such language (I am currently living in Spain)

We definately like to hear from you. Get yourself a google+ account, go to Hangouts, then search for "dungeons and dragons"

tambien, hablo espanol peqeno
We're looking at playing Saturday afternoons around 2PM EST. My friend Cam has decided to play a cleric, but the four other classes are up for grabs. Hope to see you in the Hangout!

Pox 

Ah, no dice then. That's 1PM Central. In Feb I'm going to be working until 2pm each Sat. Good luck finding players!
2 players are ready to go for my D&D Next playtest! We're looking for 1-2 more players. Rogue, Wizard, and Monk are still available to play. Come join us!

After you have a Google account go to "insertnamehere"+ and select Hangouts from the menu on the left. Search for D&D and you should find our Hangout. 
Hi, I've sought the google + hangout you mention but have been unable to find it so far. Could you please send me a link to the page? Thanks a lot in advance!
Our group is coming together nicely! For anyone that is still interested in playing from 2PM EST on Saturdays until we're ready to wrap up (estimate about 3-4 hours) please contact me at thepoxbox@gmail.com through e-mail or on Google+. If I start getting a full group, if anyone is interested in running their own playtest via Hangout, contact me and I'll help you set things up.

@PaladinNicolas the Hangout was a live event.  It was open from about 2PM-7PM EST yesterday. I have two of my long time Internet friend playing, along with a new friend we made yesterday from the event. We still have room for a rogue or wizard, so you're welcome to build one and contact me so I can let you know more about the group.

Thank you all for your participation in this post,

Cavin "Pox" DeJordy

thepoxbox@gmail.com
@thepoxbox
www.facebook.com/cavin.dejordy
www.facebook.com/StrongholdGC