Sideboard 15

2 Pithing Needle
1 evil twin
1 Sands of Delirium
3 Hover Barrier
3 Rise from the Grave
3 Fog Bank
2 Victim of Night

This is a :U::B: deck Ive come up with, the idea is to kill them slowly with milling or to kill them with desecration demon or vampire nighthawk, the creatures are there to slow down the enemy mostly, but they can also be another win condition. I curently have 2 liliana of the dark realms in the deck as really expensive removal/land fetcher, I would perfer jace, memory adept because of the milling sub theme or perhaps liliana of the veil because she would be a better sac outlet, but I don't have either of them and im not willing to spend $20+ on either of them.

Im running 4 evolving wilds because mana fixing in UB really sucks right now and it allows me to run 1 island and make sure my swamps will let mutilate work.

On the sideboard im using rise from the grave for any deck that might use a big fat fatty like thragtusk or angel of serenity, the idea being to mill/kill it to their graveyard and bring it to my side before they realize whats going on. sands of delirium is for control match ups, having something that can constantly mill is nice, pithing needle is for annoying planeswalkers and lotleth troll/olivia voldaren make sure they doesn't get out of control. hover barrier, fog bank and victm of night are all for aggro match ups, main one being GW aggro, im thinking of changing victim of night because it doesn't work against zombies or vampires but im not sure what to change it out with.

EDIT: replaced 3 think twices with 3 sign in bloods because it was more consistant considering most of the mana base is swamps
Your deck is designed to mill, but I'm only counting 7 cards in your main deck that do that.  Warden of the Wall and Staff of Nin aren't doing a whole lot to that end.  You might want to replace them with something like Mind Sculpt or Psychic Spiral.  Better options will likely show up when Gatecrash is released; you gain access to Mind Grind, then.
I think UB control is going to be a  concentrated on countering everything early game, then mill in bursts late game. (Just like Bant control is concentrating early game counter for a boardwipe then some thrags)

Consuming Aberration is a card that when put out midgame, basically says "my answers to your threats were all building up to this." also generates card disadvantage for them. He easily dodges many burn and kill spells if they have about 6-7 cards in their graveyard. I'd somehow sneak a +1/+1 counter on him though, since he'll be easy to kill with a rest in peace. 

mind grind for late game card. Effs up mana-rampers and control decks (they just LOOOVE card draw?). A deck usually have 24 lands; with some mill with drownyard, consuming aberration and their own doing, estimate the amount of lands left, and pay that much +UB. Usually that wins you the game or leaves them with 2 or 3 cards left in their library.

huh. no snapcaster mage.
You shouldn't be playing Warden of the Wall or Desecration Demon- even Sphinx of Uthuun is a more acceptable topend and Increasing Confusion is only a win condition against control lists. Thought Scour doesn't do a whole lot here, and Sign in Blood is worse than Think Twice in this kind of structure.

The biggest downfall here is that the structure of the deck is terrible. If I were to build this I would include Blood Crypts to maximize Gem of Becoming and allow splashability.
IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)
This deck is not based around mill, im only using mill as an alt win condition, I put the increasing confusions in the mainboard because my meta game is mostly bantroll/control based; I would rather have increasing confusion than mind sculpt because it would be a mana sink for later in the game when im starting to focus on milling them, the main selling point is that increasing confusion has a strong flashback, otherwise I would easily go with mind sculpt.

I havn't added anything from GTC because i plan on playing this before GTC and don't have those cards yet, althought its going to change a lot once GTC comes out; I would go counters like you said kazepenku, but cavern of souls kind of makes countering creature unreliable, so I just wanted to stick with the :B: side of the deck and just kill their creatures.

warden of the wall seems like it would be ok if it didn't come in tapped, im probably going to take that out, desecration demon on the other hand is a beast, he is easily one of the most useful cards in the deck, hes almost as good as vampire nighthawk; all he serves in this deck is a huge wall they can choose to sac a creature and make him bigger, but most of the time they just attack regardless because they don't want to see him become bigger, either way their giving up board presence which is what I want.

thought scour is one I might consider replacing with think twice, but I origionally picked sign in blood over it because the mana base was too unstable to always support it, Im either going to have 3 think twice or 3 thought scours the mana base is too unstable for both in the deck, I picked thought scour because it mills them a little, but im probably going to replace it with think twice for its flashback.

gem of becoming is something I considered and am still considering, im unsure about going 3 colors because I want my mutilates to still function properly while maintaining a stable mana base, once watery grave comes out I will easily feel more confortable going 3 colors; I am still not sure of it because it is so slow, ill test it out a little more.

thanks for the replies I will post an updated deck later.

EDIT: I also don't have snapcaster mage in the deck because the card alone costs $19+
Creatures 10

2 Augur of Bolas
4 vampire nighthawk
4 desecration demon

Spells 22

3 think twice
4 <strong></strong>Mutilate
2 Sign in blood
2 Sever the Bloodline
3 Ultimate Price
3 rakdos's return
3 Tragic Slip
2 Inaction Injunction

Artifacts 2

2 Gem of Becoming

Planeswalker 2

2 liliana of the dark realms

Lands 24

1 island
4 drowned catacomb
9 Swamp
2 Nephalia Drownyard
4 Evolving Wilds
4 blood crypt

Sideboard 15

2 Pithing Needle
2 rakdos charm
1 Sands of Delirium
3 Hover Barrier
1 Slaughter Games
2 Fog Bank
2 Victim of Night
2 Inaction Injunction

ok heres the update, I took out the increasing confusions as a win condition because I felt that rakdos's return would be a better X spell to use, added Inaction Injunction to the main deck and sideboard because black removal sucks right now and it allows me to durdle a little while drawing a card. Added the gem of becomings that wynzerman suggested and they turned out a lot better than I thought they would, helps fix the mana problems, its not as slow as I thought it would be, its slower then something like farseek but offers more lands for waiting until turn 4 or 5 to activate it.

replaced thought scour with think twice, took out 1 sign in blood because of the inaction injunctions allow you to draw as well, added rakdos charm to the sideboard for reanimator decks, add slaughter games to the sideboard for any deck that runs 4 of one card (thragtusk); I was considering adding olivia voldaren but wasn't sure where to put her, or if she would be effective with only 4 sources, so I left her out, im probably going to wait until GTC before puting her in I feel my mana base would probably be too unstable for mutilate if I tried to add more sources; Im hoping they will give black a new sweeper so that I don't have to be completely dependant on mutilate.