Adventure Packs 4th ed.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Where can I find a large selection of adventures for players level 1-3, I go to gaming stores and its full of pathfinder. I can not even seem to find any online sellers of adventures , if I do its little selection and often high levels only.
Livingforgottenrealms.com
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Get a DDI subscription for one month and download every Dungeon adventure.
Cheers Imruphel aka Scrivener of Doom
Dungeon 155-158 are up for free, take a look and if you like what you see then follow Imruphel's advice

www.wizards.com/dnd/issues.aspx?sort=iss...
Get a DDI subscription for one month and download every Dungeon adventure.

+1 to this. The vast majority of adventures published in the 4e era of Dungeon are for levels 1-10, in particular levels 1-5. In terms of bang for your buck, this is the absolute best way to go.

Edit: Dungeon #200 also has a great index of all dungeon adventures ever published listed by level, system, campaign setting, etc. If you dig around in it, you'll find all of the 4e adventures listed. Make sure you check out not just the 4e section but also many of the other subsections as some 4e adventures can be found there as well.
Thanks a bunch I am trying to sway from Pathfinder players to join in on DND again and I need to just get a few low level 1-3 etc to choose from the ideas so far are helpful. thanks
Halls of Undermountain.
Lots of classic 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ed modules can be converted if you have the time and books to work from.