DC: Spreading Plague

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Todays random card is...

Spreading Plague

I've actually had a lot of fun with this card.  It's a lot of fun to use in multiplayer games.  And I do use it in edh sometimes.

It does cost a little bit but the effect is nice at times and I think it's worth it.

Thumbs up

Discuss! 
This card is hilarious.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
This card is hilarious.

This. I'm sorely tempted to knock up a creatureless control deeck with Spreading Plague and Transguild Courier. Who needs Damnation?
I love the looks you get when it hits play, esp. from mono colored opponents.

<----- Loser.

This card is hilarious.

This. I'm sorely tempted to knock up a creatureless control deck with Spreading Plague and Transguild Courier. Who needs Damnation?

Which is how I play it in a Domain-Coalition Victory deck.

A fun card.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
This card is hilarious.

This. I'm sorely tempted to knock up a creatureless control deeck with Spreading Plague and Transguild Courier. Who needs Damnation?

How is that creatureless?
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
This card is hilarious.

How is that creatureless?

*Almost* creatureless then. :P Does it really count as a creature if I'm using it as a boardwipe?
*Almost* creatureless then. :P Does it really count as a creature if I'm using it as a boardwipe?

Desolation Angel and Giant say yes.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

Desolation Angel and Giant say yes.

*Self-inclusive boardwipe ;)

EDIT: Total brain failure. The boardwipe isn't self inclusive, although the courier probably won't hang around long. My apologies.
I could see it with painter's servant 
I once had a very broken multiplayer deck that had this, Darkest Hour and a full playset of Nether Shadows. People hated it.
~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
Love this card.....
Sign In to post comments