Zendikar Foil lands

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I recently bought a repack, and I got a Zendikar land in it.  I liked it, so I figured I kind of wanted some foil ones, but to my surprise they are insanely expensive considering they are just normal lands.

Why are they so expensive? 
So I recently bought a repack, and I got a Zendikar land in it.  I liked it, so I figured I kind of wanted some foil ones, but to my surprise they are insanely expensive considering they are just normal lands.

because you can only get the full art zen lands in packs and on top of that foil ones are pack rares which are generally hard to get. On top of that they are very popular which will increase the price of them on the secondary market. 
because besides the lands from the Unsets they are the only full art lands
proud member of the 2011 community team
Basically because they are really cool and in a fairly low supply considering the demand. Basic lands are legal in literally every Magic format which means that every single Magic player in every format who enjoys 'pimping out' their deck has an interest in full-art lands. And given that basic lands are an important part of most decks it's not like there will ever be a point where there isn't a deck for them.
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)
I always get compliments on my full art swampsCool. It's just a neat little accent to add to your decks. And like the other guys said. They were only printed in one set so they are not all that common. I bought my (non foil) swamps for like 50 cents a peice.

They're full-art. That's rare. Only Unglued and Unhinged did that.

The other expensive basics are the guru lands and Asia-Pacific lands. Guru lands cost about $100 a pop. Portal: Three Kingdoms lands cost about $1 each because Portal Three Kingdoms.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments