Would like to confirm if this is happening to anyone else

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Since downloading the new deck pack i've been unlocking it through the campaign. But, twice now the entire campaign became relocked as if I had never done it before. I don't know if its a problem with he new deck packs (doesn't make sense) or if i'm just really unfortunate..
Are you using steam by any chance? Disable the cloud syncing if that's the case.
Blah...this has been happening to me to. After downloading the deck pack, I unlocked a few cards for Mana Mastery. Then I logged out, and before I got back to playing, I bought the deck key for Rogues' Gallery. Now every time I boot it back up, I'm back to 0/30 for Mana Mastery and (somehow) 0/30 for Sky and Scale (which I had previously unlocked fully). However, Rogues' Gallery is still 30/30. This is getting pretty frustrating at this point....

P.S. I haven't had Steam Cloud enabled for quite some time, so that wouldn't be the problem. 
I wouldn't know then, the only thing I can think of is that the game only choses 18 decks to save at a time. Anything past that will be reset, something must be screwing that.
Is it really just the two of us? Who should I contact about this, then? Wizard? Stainless? Steam? I don't mind losing it once, but every single time I close the game is a bit frustrating.
Is it really just the two of us? Who should I contact about this, then? Wizard? Stainless? Steam? I don't mind losing it once, but every single time I close the game is a bit frustrating.

I'd recommend starting with Steam. I've never heard of this happening on X-Box or PS3.
This actually happened on xbox for me. I should clarify that it isn't the decks relocking but campaign mode. It's not a huge deal but kind of annoying you know? Plus i've heard of friends on xbox that have lost their decks do to glitches that make them relock. I just hope thats not what is coming for me next. 
For anyone else having the same issue, there is a fix on the steam forums, very similar to the lost deck fix, but it requires two more files. Just wish I didn't have to do stuff like that to get what I paid for.
Sign In to post comments