A thought, Nicol Bolas & mana mastery should be the DLC

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
why didnt they give us Nicol bolas to fight aganist mana mastery??

Dimir is totally worthless...

But if nicol bolas was aganist mana mastery it would have been much more interesting 
The normal one is still good but really strong, the revenge one is straight broken. Its basically sweep, sweep, sweep, make opponent discard his/her hand and then win with the Titans.
I don't think Wizards wants to let us human players screw around with Moxen.
screw around with Moxen.

sounds dirty
I think you're confusing Moxen with Moxxy. ;P

Anyways, I entirely disagree that RG is anywhere near worthless. It is so very good, once you get to unlock everything and build it right. However, Mana Mastery is truly idiotic and OP. I hate to whine, but the deck is gamebreakingly OP. The only times you lose is when you get manascrewed or the deck is stacked with unusables. 9 times out of 10 you're gonna wreck havoc in the most unfair way possible.
However, Mana Mastery is truly idiotic and OP. I hate to whine, but the deck is gamebreakingly OP. The only times you lose is when you get manascrewed or the deck is stacked with unusables. 9 times out of 10 you're gonna wreck havoc in the most unfair way possible.

That's because it is good against creature heavy decks and people LOVE their creatures. Spell heavy decks like BoF or DP obliterate Mana Mastery. Even a MS can dish out enough damage with spells, although a little slower than BoF and DP, but MM doesn't have much to deal with that.
You know as far as MM and Bolas' deck goes DP owns both of these guys! lol Funny that the worst 1v1 deck has the best 1v1 matchup against the OP decks
When dj_btrue enters the forum exile all bad attitudes.
However, Mana Mastery is truly idiotic and OP. I hate to whine, but the deck is gamebreakingly OP. The only times you lose is when you get manascrewed or the deck is stacked with unusables. 9 times out of 10 you're gonna wreck havoc in the most unfair way possible.

That's because it is good against creature heavy decks and people LOVE their creatures. Spell heavy decks like BoF or DP obliterate Mana Mastery. Even a MS can dish out enough damage with spells, although a little slower than BoF and DP, but MM doesn't have much to deal with that.

I sincerely hope you're right. Spend all day unlocking cards for both decks, and I was just about to go kill myself or quit DOTP until 2014, if MM was gonna dominate the format from now on and until summer.

dj_brute>> That's pretty awesome. Not sure I think DP is that bad, though. Turbo mill can be very very good, though sadly it's not consistent enough.

Sign In to post comments