*Red Elemental*

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
So the deck works on being quick and hard, have a few combos that work around Incandescent Soulstoke and Kiln Fiend, which are probably quite obvious. I have been wondering about putting in another colour, such as green or white, but I feel that pure red is the way to go for this deck.

4x Flamekin Harbinger
4x Spark Elemental
4x Smokebraider
4x Kiln Fiend
4x Incandescent Soulstoke
3x Nova Chaser
3x Spitebellows

4x Assault Strobe
4x Lightning Bolt
4x Fling

22x Mountain

Now, I'm not sure about Spitebellows, at least the amount, and also Flamekin Harbinger as I feel that I don't usually need to use it to find a creature, especially that early on.
Anyway, leave it to you guys.
Cheers.
Kiln Fiend feels a little random with only 12 other instants/sorceries to support him.

Since this is very much a tribal deck, Flamekin Bladewhirl may have a home for more early aggression.

I don't know if I like Sparky in this deck.  And Spitebellows at least is a decent Soulstoke/Fling target, not a bad turn 4 actually.  Soulstoke Bellows, swing for 7, if it connects Fling for 7 more and Spitebellows offs their biggest creature.  If they blocked, Spitebellows kills what blocked it (provided no removal/first/double-strike) and then offs another of their creatures.

Harbinger isn't so much a creature, as it is a tutor for your Elementals that can happen to attack and chump block.

Between Smokebraider, Manaforge Cinder and Primal Beyond you can probably splash Black and lose nothing, but I don't see much of a reason too.  Without Cinder, you could probably do a little splash of any other color for another Elemental since you have Harbinger to tutor it (ie, you'd probably only want 2 or so copies of it), but again, don't see much point in it.  Soulstoking Walker of the Grove might be fun though.  Maybe even a Force of Savagery.
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
1000th post on 2-1-10. 5000th post on 1-21-13.
Yeah, I was thinking that the Kiln Fiend didn't have enough instants/sorceries to work with, though I do find that all I need is a lightning bolt and a assault strobe with him and can do 17 damage on turn three, providing no blockers.

I agree that Spitebellows is worth it, especially if it pushes out to a later game stage for it would help taking out their large creatures. I am interested as to why you don't like Spark Elemental, but I can see that he is almost just another lightning bolt that kinda has to work 1st/2nd turn or he can become redundant easily.

I think that I wil take that Flamekin Harbinger's out and see if I feel a difference playing that is good or bad, though they are a tutor just like you say.

If I was to use another colour, I would probably go for green, though I don't see much benifit coming from the change apart from some giant growths and some later elementals. I will probably look around to see if I can get any one-drops for green...

Hound of Griselbrand is AMAZING with Incandescent Soulstoke.  He comes in hasty, swings for 4, gets sacrificed, and you get to keep him because he's Undying.  Oh, and then he swings for 6 after that.  And that's not counting the boost he gets from the Soulstoke

Elementals in red are best set up for RDW.  Run a bunch of burn spells (lightning bolts, Inceinerate and one or 2 more like Flame Javelin and maybe a sweeper like Pyroclasm or Flames of the Firebrand) and fast creatures like Flamekin Bladewhirl

I have a similar deck that's pretty fast (and somehow works with only 18 lands).  Maybe you can get some ideas from it:

Sparky is more for a Burn deck, and even then, is rarely used.  He's a Lightning Bolt that creatures can help block.  He may have high power compared to his mana cost, but, if you Fling him, even after he attacks and gets through, you managed to get 6 damage through for and 2 cards.
My Decks
Standard: BR Aggro Burn RDW Modern: Dragon Stompy Burn Fae Tempo Zoo Cherrios Legacy: Zoo Dragon Stompy Pauper: Slivers Landfall EDH: Sliver Overlord
Elementals make a really fun heartless summoning deck. grinning ignus and something that changes mana into red such as your soulbright flamekin (though you need to bump its toughness one) are particularly fun.

The other thing to consider about your soulstrokes is a trigger that sacrifices is just begging to be exiled with sundial of the infinite or stopped by the novachaser, or flung. (add a sundial)
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
I think that the Hound of Griselbrand is pretty cool, especailly with the combo with Incandescent Soulstoke, though I'm not sure where the space in my deck would come from for it, maybe take out a Spitebellow and a few other creatures to make space, for then the Flamekin Harbinger would have more of a purpose.

I think that Spark Elemental is probably good enough for this deck at the moment, for I am not sure that Flamekin Bladewhirl is better than him but it would become a 3/2 when Incandescent Soulstoke came out and could also be used for the champion an elemental of Nova Chaser. Might give him a trial and see if Flamekin can do better than Sparky.

The thing that sucks about lightning bolt is that all other instants seem to be pale comparred to it! Maybe an Electrickery, for its overload could help clear the field early on to maximise damage. Pyroclasm, incinerate and Brimstone volley I think are other options.
Bladewhirls will be better than spark elemental as long as you can reliably hit twice with him.  If you include enough burn in the deck to burn away any early blockers, which you should, he'll stick around until someone kills him.  In my experience, in EDW (Elemental Deck Wins) bladewhirls are the least of their problems because I'll play things later like Kiln Fiend that gets buffed for something I was gonna do anyway (kill their blockers) and gets scary when they consider that I could aim that burn at their dome too.

Think about it from your point of view:  If someone's attacking you with an Elite Vanguard and a Boros Swiftblade, which one are you more likely to use your terminate on?  Both do 2 damage, but you know the swiftblade can get nasty fast, so you kill him.  No one ever suspects the vanilla 2/1 xD

sweepers are a different story, of course, but you see my point.

if you must run Spark Elemental run it in addition to bladewhirls.  Harbingers are OK cards but they are nerfed by forced shuffling, and they're slow for a fast red deck, so you can take them out for sparky, since you're better off with something that can be a powerful attacker.  Although to be honest, I prefer Hellspark Elemental as his unearth ability means he can potentially be 6 damage for one card and
If you run the hellspark you certainly want to run a sundial of the infinite you can exile the stack after the end of turn hellspark exile trigger goes on the stack.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Ok, so I have decided to take out the Flamekin Harbinger, which is just being a waste of space most of the time and add in the Flamekin Bladewhirl, it is alot more aggro like you say.

The choice of Hellspark Elemental or Spark Elemental isn't easy, but I feel the lean towards Hellspark for he can get more damage in the long run (or short-long run as this is aggro!). I'm not sure about the sundial of the infinite as it would take up a bit of space mostly just to have one major intereaction, though there are other benifits but I feel that the space they would take up is not worth it, especially for an aggro.

I still have been thinking about the addition of a second colour, mostly experimenting with a green/red aggro, which can work really well with giant growths working on Kiln Fiend, though I am not sure about it and feel that I should go with my gut instict and keep it simple and just go with the red.
I still have been thinking about the addition of a second colour, mostly experimenting with a green/red aggro, which can work really well with giant growths working on Kiln Fiend, though I am not sure about it and feel that I should go with my gut instict and keep it simple and just go with the red.

I wouldn't run a second color.  Red has a giant growth it's called brute force.  Also have u thought about ball lightning since your leaning towards an aggro deck.  Works wonders with fling.

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

How to autocard

Most important rule in autocarding is make sure you spell the card correctly.

Single Card

[*c]Forest[*/c] minus * = Forest

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Card Nicknames [*c=Wrath of God]WoG[*/c] minus the * = WoG

Single Player Decks I'm currently playing

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs
4 Lord of Shatterskull Pass
2 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual
2 Quest for the Goblin Lord

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Look out the Land is Falling

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Multi-Player Decks I'm currently Playing

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

I want to drink your blood

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
1 Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
2 Kami of the Crescent Moon
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders
1 Darien, King of Kjeldor
1 Odric, Master Tactician

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
2 Proclamation of Rebirth
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

I wouldn't recomend another color either, but there are options in it if you do.  Briarhorn for example is Giant Growth for more, with the bonus that you can soulstoke him and get an extra guy to attack with.  Green has a lot of beefy elementals too like Spectral Force and Force of Savagery.  Walker of the Grove is pretty cool, as already stated, with soulstokes.

if you add more evoke guys, you might want to consider Sunflare Shaman as an under the radar finisher.  Most people don't rmember you have it until it's too late, then BAM, 6 damage to the face.
Yeah, I feel that a second colour just makes it more cluttered and harder to see make should go in and what shouldn't.

That card! Brute Force! That is so much better than giant growth ever though it does the exact same thing!!! It is so going into my deck as soon as I find space. Thanks alot for that! It just kicks out any reason for adding another colour.

Sunflare Shaman is a cool card, most likely going to try and find space for that as well for it would help alot when the speed of the deck starts to be taken over by others.

Now back drawing board! Will post what the changed deck is when done.
I think this might be it...appart from one or two slight changes.

4x Flamekin Bladewhirl
3x Spark Elemental/Hellspark Elemental
3x Smokebraider
4x Kiln Fiend
4x Incandescent Soulstoke
3x Nova Chaser
2x Spitebellows

4x Assault Strobe
4x Lightning Bolt
3x Fling
4x Brute Force

22x Mountain

Now, I am not sure about the Sparky or Hellsparky so that is why it is there, for when I play I find myself wanting both in different situations, so am thinking either that I could put a few of each in or just have them switching in from sideboard depending on how I am feeling.

I was wondering about the lands. The most I really need is four out on the field, so as I have the Smokebraider I decided to trim it to 20 land, but then when I was drawing I wasn't getting enough land! So I am not sure if that was just alot of bad luck for the amount of times it happened or wheather I should trim it down to 20 so I could have both Sparky and Hellsparky???
I'd stick with the 22 land.  22 to 23 land is usually pretty right for most Aggro decks that dip into 4 cmc and higher cards.  I'd look at Smokebraider if you want to make some more room.  I mean, you're not splashing another color, so she only taps for , and without Harbinger to set up your deck for a wicked turn 3/4 play (or to fetch Braider) she doesn't do much.  If you had Harbinger, you could probably trim down to 20 lands since then you can search up the all important Smokebraider, but even then, it's a gamble.
My Decks
you saw my deck, it runs 18 mountains and manages to win pretty consistently ;)

I gotta say though, I don't like 3 out of 4 of your non-creature spells.  If it were me, out of Assault Strobe, Fling AND Brute Force, I would just pick one of them and replace the rest with burn (Incinerate is a good start).  I'd explain my reasons, but I don't want to write a novel.

I'm also not a fan of Spitebellows.  I've played him before in my own elemental deck and I was never happy to see him.  He costs 6 to hardcast, so you'll almost never get to play him, and 3 to evoke.  If I'm playing 3 for a burn spell that only hits creatures, it had better be amazing, like draw me cards or something.
spitebellows is kinda weird. He is very powerful but you gotta use him right. Most of the time I will use him in red/black with recurring nightmare. (a recurred spitebellows is just completely ridiculous, trading two of them is even more fun) .

The other choice is to use him with fling which is what you are doing or with sundial. You can evoke then exile the sacrifice trigger. You can evoke him then fling him.

rakados can have some crazy fun with evoke creatures and recurring. In black you also have tutors so can run just a couple of sundial.

4 reassembling skeleton
4 hellspark elemental
4 shriekmaw
4 spitebellows
4 nova chaser

4 lightning bolt
4 fling
2 sundial of the infinite
2 recurring nightmare
1 liliana of the veil
1 sarkhan the mad
1 vampiric tutor
1 demonic tutor
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
I trialed it out for the first time yesturday (not a real version) against a mate and won quickly and powerfully, doing it with the nova chaser alot. I was quite happy with how it went, but saw that smokebraider and spitebellows were not helping the cause much so that is why they shall be leaving, but I am not sure if I should put more creatures or spells in their places.

Taking out these cards leaves me open with 5 card spaces, which I think I should dedicate 3 spaces to incinerate and maye the other two either for something like electrickery, pyroclasm or hellspark elemental. I feel that the tempo does need some more spells, but I am not sure about the final two spaces.
I would change sparky for Hellspark Elemental.  I agree you should run incinerate.  For your final 2 i would go with volcanic fallout.

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

How to autocard

Most important rule in autocarding is make sure you spell the card correctly.

Single Card

[*c]Forest[*/c] minus * = Forest

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Card Nicknames [*c=Wrath of God]WoG[*/c] minus the * = WoG

Single Player Decks I'm currently playing

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs
4 Lord of Shatterskull Pass
2 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual
2 Quest for the Goblin Lord

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Look out the Land is Falling

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Multi-Player Decks I'm currently Playing

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

I want to drink your blood

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
1 Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
2 Kami of the Crescent Moon
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders
1 Darien, King of Kjeldor
1 Odric, Master Tactician

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
2 Proclamation of Rebirth
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

I would change sparky for Hellspark Elemental.  I agree you should run incinerate.  For your final 2 i would go with volcanic fallout.

I ran Volcanic Fallout for a while, but I hated that it swept all my own creatures.  Usually it was just 3 mana for 2 damage all players because the creatures they had out by then were too big to be burned out by it and mine all died leaving me defenseless.

in my current testing build I've been running Reforge the Soul which has been pretty useful.  Nice random disruption to my oponnent (usually they have more cards in hand than me) and it refills your hand after you've gone hellbent
I agree that volcanic fallout would just destroy my own creatures and leave the other players larger ones. It would only work against a token deck and even then an electrickery would probably serve better, which I think shall be going into the side board.

I can see how reforge the soul would be good, for I too usually run my hand out before my opponent, though I don't know if it is the right card to go in.

Think I'll mostly keep it as it is for now and see how it goes over the coming weeks. Will repost if any help needed.

Thanks alot for all your guys help!