Deck Pack 3 is available for Xbox 360

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Deck Pack 3 is available on Xbox Live. At least it is for me in New Zealand.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

Confirmed from Japan.
Would be now I'm at work for 11 hours
Just downloaded it now so it's up in the US too

Yeah, as soon as I downloaded it a couple of friends dropped by to hang out. It's the evening here. So now I've got to wait till later to actially play it.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

Great.
I hope for feedback next time from microsoft so we don't have to waste everyone's time with questions.

Great pack!

Same
So just to confirm, the actual release date of the DLC was the 10th of January (6 hours ago) and not the 9th of January as stated by Wizards and Microsoft.  I think I will be making a complaint to Xbox when I get home tonight.  They should at least offer me MS points as they were a day late.

Yeah it became available at 2:00am my time and I had to work at 7:00am. :/
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
Vimo that was completely uncalled for.

If you have an uncomplimentary opinion about other users on this site why not just keep them to yourself because I dont suppose anyone else here wants to read it, least of all Brewsky who has every right to feel a bit let down after probably waiting all day for patch he was keen to play.

Even if he has no claim against Xbox thats no reason to insult someone you dont know is it?

Yesterday I didn't have work or class, so I was so excited to play! I woke up a little early this morning and managed to get one game in with Mana Mastery before I had to leave for class. I was so happy to get a win with it on the first game! Love that deck!
ViMo is so pro, he runs 100 card decks with 40 lands..scrub^^
You know me.
I apologize to anyone offended
Let's leave it there with a handshake instead of a derailing flamefest.
You know me. I apologize to anyone offended Let's leave it there with a handshake instead of a derailing flamefest.

You have a miniscule intelligence. Begone.
Yes sir, at once.