D&D In The News: D&D at Winter Fantasy

D&D In The News
D&D at Winter Fantasy

By D&D Team

The holidays have ended, and the dark days of winter are still upon us. What's a gamer to do? Thankfully, Winter Fantasy is almost here, providing a long, glorious weekend of gaming to  help see us through! Taking place January 24th-27th in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this is the premier winter convention for Dungeons & Dragons.

Talk about this news here. 

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Who wants to bet we'll get a gencon style class release at Winter Fantasy Here's hoping for Paladin!
My two copper.
IDK but that'd be cool :P

The Steading of the Hill Giant Chief played with D&D Next ruleset, sounds awesome!

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Here's hoping for Paladin!

Yeah, I'm thinking Druid or Paladin as they are both mentioned in the Magic Item doc.
Also, I really like the artwork they are using for the logo

I'll be there are Winter Fantasy.  I'm not running any sections of 5e but I will be there with Baldman games running the 4e Battle Interactive as well as 20 hours of other 4e adventures.  Hope to see some of you there.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Mike just said there was going to be a new class released at Winter Fantasy! Haha!
My two copper.
Mike just said there was going to be a new class released at Winter Fantasy! Haha!

RANGER! Rangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerranger come on Orzel, back me up here rangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerrangerranger...

Two weeks of pure agony hoping for my favorite class
No way, we need more LOLadins!
My two copper.
I'm hoping it's a new old class, and not warlock/sorc.
"What's stupid is when people decide that X is true - even when it is demonstrable untrue or 100% against what we've said - and run around complaining about that. That's just a breakdown of basic human reasoning." -Mike Mearls
I'm hoping it's a new old class, and not warlock/sorc.

I'm actually of the opposite opinion. I've been dying (litterally) waiting for the sorcerer to come back.