[CONTEST]YMtC Solitaire

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
WELCOME TO YMTC SOLITAIRE!
this is a contest of wits, glory, and skill. can you defeat all your inner demons to win the challenge? can you be the best? find out!

but we've seen so many contests! how is this one different? in what way will this challenge you in new, fascinating ways, to do things you never thought to do? simple! it's the first contest you can play entirely on your own! how? by being host, contestant, and judge! simply post a criteria, post a card, then grade it! you are in charge! you're the boss! have at it!

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

so its a contest of who can play with themselves the best O.o? (worded on purpose)

edit: sorry if this offends anyone, but it was just too easy of a joke to pass.
so its a contest of who can play with themselves the best O.o? (worded on purpose)

Well, if we jump on stereotypes, then considering this is a Magic/Wizards/D&D forum, chances are high that there are many contenders XD

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

In! I have 24 Hours to Design a Card that is incapable of being of any use on its own! Go!

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Bonus Round: Now, I normally don't do this, but the winner fo this round will get my playset of Thragtusks instead of scoring for the usual leaderboard.

Criteria. Make an awesome creature with CMC 4 or above, that is designed with combat in mind.

I have 48 hours. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
well i made a tic-tac-toe contest and in it I said that if it got popular I'd make solitarie thread, it didn't

I want to challenge myself and work on my weakness;

CRITERIA: make a core set

time: as long as it takes

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
I'm going to submit a card that is awesome.

I have 10 minutes.
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
Giant Fire Extinguisher
Enchantment Creature - Shrine Lizard
When ~ enters the battlefield, target Razorborne punches himself in the face.
Sparkles and candy for all.
7/7
Giant Fire Extinguisher
7/7

10/10

Razorborne sucks.
Giant Fire Extinguisher
7/7

10/10

Razorborne sucks.

Wow. If there were any other competitors in your competition, they surely would have lost! This card is functional poetry.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
9002/1 thank you, thank you.
a 3 casting cost red drop
NO WAR

They've killed Fritz
I've been shadow banned by youtube my comments only show when I'm logged

does any see my comment here ?