Dawn of Shadows Campaign

A new 10 episode adventure campaign is now completely available. The Dawn of Shadows can be found in my link below. As I've stated before it has no maps and is not my work. I'm not likely to be contributing anymore Star Wars material this year, but I do have more material I'll sort through next year in 2014. I'm going back to D&D, as I've got a fortnightly game to prepare for.

Best of luck gaming for 2013, and my the force and dice be with you.

Star Wars Saga Roleplaying Resources

Prom, thanks for hosting this stuff. Is it just me though or is part IX missing?
Prom, thanks for hosting this stuff. Is it just me though or is part IX missing?

It's in alphabetical order and IX comes after IV and before V.

ok so is WAS just me. lol. Thanks to you both.

Hey, do either of you or anyone out there reading have any thoughts or opinions on this campaign? And, oh yeah, where did it originate from?
ok so is WAS just me. lol. Thanks to you both.

Hey, do either of you or anyone out there reading have any thoughts or opinions on this campaign? And, oh yeah, where did it originate from?

Well, given that it's a free campaign, I have no opinion on how good or bad it is. What I will say is that it took one individual many hours to write and construct, and in the end they gave up on rpg's all together. So I would ask that people be kind about what they have to say about the adventure, and count themselves lucky that they even got to see it. It's not a WotC or LucasArt creation, even if it says it is.

Where it came form, I can only guess. But I think it came from a persons mind who was in much pain, bored and isolated from the world, with tomuch time on there hands. I wish them all the best for the future.

That a good enough answer?
Sure is. Thanks for the reply.
Prom, this is a pretty awesome thing. I do have a good assortment of the d6 adventures which I use with Saga, and I ofcourse have the Dawn of Defiance campaign. But this is cool. It looks well thought out, and looks like it would be fun. Thanks for sharing and hosting.
Prom, this is a pretty awesome thing. I do have a good assortment of the d6 adventures which I use with Saga, and I ofcourse have the Dawn of Defiance campaign. But this is cool. It looks well thought out, and looks like it would be fun. Thanks for sharing and hosting.

You are welcome.

I have included the pdf and word documents so that people can insert their own maps and make what chages they feel fit their situation. Please feel free to store these for the future, should my own copies get lost over time.
I can recall the orgins of this and was going to be a contributer before the creator pulled the plug.  I haven't looked through the rest of them yet but do know I've seen early drafts of the first adventure.

I can recall the orgins of this and was going to be a contributer before the creator pulled the plug.  I haven't looked through the rest of them yet but do know I've seen early drafts of the first adventure.

Please remember the creator requested that his name not be on the project, so it stays anonymous.

Please remember the creator requested that his name not be on the project, so it stays anonymous.

Remember what? 

There seem to be other things that are now forgetten as well.