King Castle

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
edit: updated

Wizzards Rampart
Artifact
You may not play ~ if you have played spells this turn.
When ~ enters play draw 2 cards, you may not draw cards this turn.

Wizzards Wall
Artifact
You may not play ~ if you have played spells this turn.
When ~ enters play draw 3 cards, end the turn.

Wizzards Castle
Artifact
: If you controll a Wizzards Rampart or a Wizzards Wall, add a 0/4 wall artifact creature token with defender to the battlefield.
: If you controll 2 Wizzards Rampart and 2 Wizzards Wall, gain 4 life, add a 4/12 wall artifact creature token with defender, vigilance and hexproof named Triangular Fort to the battlefield.

Castle Ruins
Artifact Creature
Defender
Castle Ruins has +1/+2 for each creature you control where that creature is a wall or has defender.
0/0
The first two are rather overpowered.  The last one makes wall tokens that lack defender and also makes too many random tokens for a single card.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

How is it now?
The first two still don't really make sense.  Why are hunks of wall that aren't really walls yet letting you draw cards?  Any why do you have to cast them first?  Also, is the Triangular Fort token supposed to be able to attack?  It doesn't have defender.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Maybe it had Archers in it. I've now given it defender.

Regarding the card draw it's because I wanted it to work like this. I've just tried renaming them to make them work better flavour wise, although it's a far from perfect solution.