Mounts + Badge Of The Berserker

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

If I charge while mounted, does the mount gain immunity to opportunity attacks as well? I am not sure how opportunity attacks work in regards to mounted creatures (do both provoke?)

Badge of the BerserkerLevel 2+ Uncommon

This fearsome badge, crafted from bits of bone and leathery flesh, is favored by those who savor taking the fight to the enemy.

Lvl 2+1520 gpLvl 17+465,000 gp
Lvl 7+22,600 gpLvl 22+5325,000 gp
Lvl 12+313,000 gpLvl 27+61,625,000 gp

Neck Slot

Enhancement Bonus: Fortitude, Reflex, and Will

Property

When you charge, your movement made as part of the charge doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks.

Published in Adventurer's Vault 2, page(s) 64.

No

Edit:  What the bloody hell?  Why is there a dice roll button in my post?
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
It works out really badly. The mount still provokes and when you or your mount provoke by moving, enemies can choose to target either of you, so the badge's property is entirely negated.

Being mounted in 4e usually sucks.
It works out really badly. The mount still provokes and when you or your mount provoke by moving, enemies can choose to target either of you, so the badge's property is entirely negated.

Being mounted in 4e usually sucks.

Crud.... so far a cavalier on its celestial steed, this is one of those corner cases where the lesser badge of berserker is actually better (since they share defenses)

...Edit: There are dice rolls on my both my posts as well, no clue where they came from.
Yes, that's correct.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
From the forum FAQ, if desired:
"If a power allows me to move, does my mount move with me? By the Rules As Written, your movement powers do not affect your mount unless they say they do (discussed here)."