purchasing deck pack 3

70 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anybody know if you need to have purchased the first two deck packs to be entitled to purchase the third?

I'm having a hard time finding the deck pack 3 d/l. I can see the deck pack 3 multiplayer free d/l, and I can see deck pack 1 and 2 (I've purchased deck pack 1), but no deck pack 3.

It's like that for me to. I'm on Xbox. Just be patient, the actual deck pack will come. Soon.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

You don't need any of the two deck packs or the first DLC expansion in order to buy the third one. I don't think the Xbox and PC versions are out yet. I'm in Denmark, Europe, and they usually don't go live until around 6 pm my time (around noon EST), but it varies from region to region.
Just like last time, they have uploaded the MP data without the actual deck pack.
Give it a few hours more, incompetence runs high at microsoft.
Or maybe it's because there's a fixed time stamp to when they are able to release the DLC (could be that Stainless wants to make sure everything words before they roll out the pack), and that the mp data is to ensure that you're able to get into matchups against players from regions where the pack unlocks earlier. Not sure that's incompetence at all.
Despite timezones, data will be availabe to everyone at once like the free mp data right now.

They are however major ****ups when it comes to punctuality.
Still no deck pack? WTF??? I've always been able to download these when I wake up. NO BUENO!
Deck pack 3 is online for european store. You can find it with the "Search" option
Deck pack 3 is online for european store. You can find it with the "Search" option

That only leaves Steam, assuming you are talking about Xbox or PS3.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Searched, still coming up with only the free mp data on xbox.
Yeah only the free option is showing up for me on Xbox too..
Bored of waiting now, hurry up please Microsoft.
Great, now the advertisement is up on XBL but still no deck pack!
Ad was up yesterday already.
Has it always been like this? Seems to me last time I got a pack the key was released at the same time as the data..
Deck pack 2 wasn't released until about 12 noon (EST) last time, so I'd assume about 45 more minutes and it'll be up, on the Xbox.
First pack was both versions at the same time.
Second pack there was a delay but not as much as this time.
First pack was both versions at the same time. Second pack there was a delay but not as much as this time.

Yes it was... It came out around noon EST, it's only 11:22 EST right now. Have some patience it'll be here today I promise.
This is one of the few times that I'm happy I'm at work.  If I was home, I would be waiting impatiently with everyone else.  Of course, once it's released I'll want to go home.  Only 4 more hours at work...I can make it...Undecided
I want heads on spears.
Covered in oil.
10 minutes..
Or else...

Selaphane? ;)
Game is updating on steam..
The new decks will probably appear in the store shortly.

Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

Nothing still on XBL.
:'(
My friend in the states called up Xbox support and asked about it. He said that they didn't have it on their system yet. They gave him 500 MS points for his troubles. Now going to ring and see what happens.... Edit..No MS points. UK call centre said it could be released any time up to 11:59.They only have date.
The fact that the multiplayer pack was uploaded but not the deck pack tells me they screwed something up. It's never taken this long.  I'm guessing we're not getting this today.
I don't see why this game has to be different from everything else being released at the same usual times.
Probably because something is broken *cough*
At least Steam has got their stuff together.
Have the decks, bought both unlockkeys, only decks are not unlocked. Am I missing something?
Restart the game. Always does the trick when it comes to deck keys.

EDIT: Wierd, when I bought them, steam said it was done getting the FOIL coneversions???? I also reset the game after making sure I did not do that and...the decks are still locked... O_O The store also says I did buy the keys and not the foils...

omg.. .I bought both deck keys... not a single card unlocked. However, all the cards are now foiled...

bought a foil conversion for mana mastery, and lo and behold...   the cards are unlocked. Rogue deck is still locked...

I just love how infinately silly that is... and yes, I KNOW I didn't click the wrong thing.  

EDIT: Wierd, when I bought them, steam said it was done getting the FOIL coneversions???? I also reset the game after making sure I did not do that and...the decks are still locked... O_O The store also says I did buy the keys and not the foils...

As in my post above... they made a mixup...

So I'm now the happy customer with a foiled deck... and unlocked, and a € poorer. I should complain, and I am slightly annoyed... but I just can't be arsed. I have no faith in customer services anyways. 

I got the same problem... :/

Any word from those monkeys at XBL yet?
Bah, you guys and your "at-release" unlock keys.

Guess there really is a price for everything...
I got the steam receipts in my email, just triple checked:

the "deck unlocks" I bought, foiled my decks. The single foil conversion I bought right after just to see if it was a mixup, unlocked MM. Silly silly error. 
Bah, you guys and your "at-release" unlock keys.

Guess there really is a price for everything...

This is the first time I bought the unlock keys because I have very little time this month to unlock the decks and would love to play and tinker with all the cards for different deckbuilds . Whatever my motivation, I do expect these thing to work when I spent money to quicken the process.
(XBOX user Frown)  Wow...good thing I didn't stay home from work to play the deck pack all day...Hopefully it will be ready when I get home...
Not the first time I bought deck keys. Never intended to buy them, but before I knew the solution to the 'Lose all Deck Progress' Cloud Problem I got a bit desperate.

Anyways, just contact Steam Support about it. Wonder when and what they'll reply.

@splattercat,
You do realize we have ''at release'' keys this time, right?
Sean did well by us.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

http://www.nogoblinsallowed.com/viewforum.php?f=38

Still no sign on XBL.
Such a hard job to get done.