2 Jace, Architect of Thought or 1 Snapcaster Mage and 1 Jace, Architect of Thought?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I'm at a bit of a weird point financially and I can pick up a Snapcaster Mage and a Jace, Architect of Thought from my local shop or I can just get 2 Jace for a little cheaper. My shop has trouble holding both cards for any more than a day, so I plan on going in tomorrow and picking up one of those combinations. So what I wanted to know is: What's better for my UW control deck? I don't have either, for the record. Thanks in advance for any help?

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.
2 snapcaster mages..... so 1 snappy and 1 jace
I love trolls Dont hate me because I'm blunt and you cannot handle it
Snapcaster. Allways.

I mean, I say that as someone who doesn't have snapcasters and does have Jace, but one of these cards is eternal playable, is keeping it's value and so forth. And it's a significantly more awesometastic card.

76783093 wrote:
Luckily, we have stop-having-fun guys to remind us that having anything more than 60 cards in your deck is tantamount to being a rapist and anyone considering it should be strung up by their ****.
Snap caster will probably hold its value better and be more playable.  Though it will rotate out sooner and thus have its bottom price sooner.  After that though it will shoot back up within a year or two.

Since we don't know what your deck is that is all we can go on.
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...(Not_UW_Flash)?pg=last Sorry, theres a link to my deck. It send the general consensus is snapcaster though? Alright, sounds good. Thanks for the help!

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.
Sign In to post comments